Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-15-2008, 05:16 AM   #1
jaceraden
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wink August 15th - Chocolate Chip Chit Chat.

Good morning ladies.

Izzy, like clockwork, is up EXACTLY ten hours after going to bed. Luckily, she slept through the night again and I feel like a whole new woman (well, almost)

What's on the plate for today? Pack up and head out to the Lake for the week-end. The neighbours planned this awesome memorial thing for my Dad so I'm pretty stoked - plus, there will be fresh corn on the cob in attendance!

Advertisement

jaceraden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 07:04 AM   #2
earena
Registered Users
seller

Re: August 15th - Chocolate Chip Chit Chat.

Good job Izzy!I wish Tomas would do that, just when i think he is weaning and doing great he has a night like last night, up 4 times wanting boo boo's I tell him all gone and try to put him back to bed but that little guy is persistent, he will sit on me and cry and cry.
anyway, we are off to upstate NY again to see some family, mainly my sister and her baby who I haven't seen since christmas at 3 months old! She lived in GA but is flying up to visit the relatives we have there and since I am only a short drive away we are going too. Should be fun.

Want to make a real income staying at home? Ask me about ChaCha and how much I have been paid!!PM me for details!
earena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 07:39 AM   #3
robertribeye
Registered Users
seller

hmmm.. all those vacations sound fun!. Kim-sorry you have to clean. Are you feeling better?
I have nothing planned for today, maybe take the garbage cans to the road. I have to call my dh, his direct paycheck is up by a smidge but does not reflect our normal paycheck or his raise? hmm?
I want to go to target and do some shopping for babylegs and this one pair of jammies that has dinosaurs on it. Now that I know it is a boy...
Old 08-15-2008, 07:43 AM   #4
rmduer
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well since I did not do it yesterday, I guess I need to clean house today. We are having a beautiful day outside right now 68 and raining. Such a difference from the 30 days of over 100 that we just had. I need to start cleaning out the junk room so that I can make it into a nursery.
rmduer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 07:46 AM   #5
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

for Izzy!

we're going to hang out with Grandma today (my mom) she took the day off of work

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
MommyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 07:47 AM   #6
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbellishments View Post
Heather: have fun at the Lake for the weekend and GREAT JOB IZZY!!!

Elizabeth: Where in Upstate NY are you going?

Today I don't have too much to do. I have to fold/put away laundry, vacuum the livingroom, sweep the kitchen/laundry room, finish up some sewing, and I STILL need to get Mary's bagels....
yea where in Upstate NY? that's where I'm from originally got lots of family still up there

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
Old 08-15-2008, 07:48 AM   #7
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertribeye View Post
hmmm.. all those vacations sound fun!. Kim-sorry you have to clean. Are you feeling better?
I have nothing planned for today, maybe take the garbage cans to the road. I have to call my dh, his direct paycheck is up by a smidge but does not reflect our normal paycheck or his raise? hmm?
I want to go to target and do some shopping for babylegs and this one pair of jammies that has dinosaurs on it. Now that I know it is a boy...
It's a boy!! Yay!!! I just saw your other thread!!!

I cant' remember, what are your other kiddos?

Old 08-15-2008, 09:27 AM   #8
harvestsmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just found out yesturday that my oldest gets to go to school, he was in a private school since K and it had gotten to be too much$$ so we decided at the end of last year to attempt home school. THEN we found out I was pg again. So I have been stressin' a little well school starts Mon. and we found out late yesterday afternoon that he's in again. YAY!!!! So that means I need to go buy uniforms, school supplies, etc. AND I am throwing my sister a bridal shower tommorow and I need to finish getting ready for that. So I have a ton to do today. Wish me luck.
happy to be married to Dustin 9/21/02 mom to Gabriel 4/7/98 reagan 10/26/03 Harvest 9/2/05 cry: : and Liberty 4/22/07. And coming in January baby #5, It's a girl!! WAHM making leggies, burp cloths, receiving blankets.
harvestsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:42 AM   #9
rmduer
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvestsmommy View Post
I just found out yesturday that my oldest gets to go to school, he was in a private school since K and it had gotten to be too much$$ so we decided at the end of last year to attempt home school. THEN we found out I was pg again. So I have been stressin' a little well school starts Mon. and we found out late yesterday afternoon that he's in again. YAY!!!! So that means I need to go buy uniforms, school supplies, etc. AND I am throwing my sister a bridal shower tommorow and I need to finish getting ready for that. So I have a ton to do today. Wish me luck.
so glad that he got in. I hope you get everything you need to do done today
rmduer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:02 AM   #10
jaceraden
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow! Seems like everyone's having a busy and/or fun filled Friday.

Kim, you can come make a special trip up North to add my laundry to yours, right? LOL

Christina - I give you a lot of credit for spending the day with Grandma. That's where we're going for the week-end but we're a whole lot less gung ho for the experience.

Does it seem to anyone else that the Blue Team is more stacked so far???
jaceraden is offline   Reply With Quote