Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-17-2006, 10:00 AM   #21
bethkay
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Where can I find a boy doll for my son?

I got a really cute boy doy from JC Penney's in the baby clothes section. I believe it is made by Russ.

It has buttons and snaps for the to play with on it's clothes. He loves it.

Advertisement

bethkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 10:09 AM   #22
j9_shooter9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My mom got Dominic one at Toys R Us.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:15 AM   #23
MamaMegan
Banned
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Ds has a Fisher Price Eddie doll. I think we got it on clearance at Target last year or the year before. It came with Eddie's frog, and a backpack to put the frog in.
Yes! We have that too-- he loves it. Sadly Eddie got a tattoo with a Sharpie and DS is so sad about it.
MamaMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 10:22 AM   #24
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

we got my son a cabbage patch newborn last xmas, we got one baby for each of the kids, danae got a girl and danny gott a boy.
i found an eddie fisher price fireman for him at the goodwill for $5, i couldnt beleive it, he has a frog sound and talks and is brand new. my son loves him more than the CP only because they love little people cartoons.
heck ebay, check your thrift stores, our goodwill gets brand new items weekly from target
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 03:17 PM   #25
Indianamom*2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDFreak View Post
I really want to find him a CPK but they are so hard to find!! Any suggestions? Ebay??
www.cabbagepatchkids.com

Youll be lucky to find a boy CPK in the stores. It took me months to find one for DS. I was in search of one with blonde hair like DS, but the only one that I found was the CPF Corn Silk kids with the fake wig hair instead of the yarn hair. So a friend on mine found one and grabbed it.
I still cant find any other than on the site. The newborn ones are a little more popular, but the big ones arent.

If you find one in the store that you like, grab it an hang on for dear life. I have seen women fight over the things and take them out of other ppl carts and get arrested over them. Its crazy.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:58 PM   #26
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Also check out babybottoms dolls. They are all cloth and very cute. When I was expecting ds2 I bought a Berenguer baby for ds1. It is anatomically correct and just like a real nb, it can even wear nb dipes and premie sized clothes. Ds loves it, but it is a bit too freaky real for some people. There are so really great wham's out there that make waldorf style dolls too, and they can be made to look like your child, or just be really plain if you want.

For CPK's, I bought ds a teeny tiny preemie cpk at a thrift shop, but I see boys all the time at Toys R US.

ETA, another thing I wanted to suggest (if you can find them) is the old CPK Koosas. Ds has a couple and loves them. They were animals, but had the same bodies as the dolls but in soft velour type material. Sometimes you can get them on Ebay, I have picked them up a thrift shops and garage sales too.

Last edited by iris0110; 10-19-2006 at 04:00 PM.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 04:11 PM   #27
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

whats the link to babybottoms dolls? i had a anotomically correct doll as a kid, he even peed..?
it was the cutest doll ever
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 05:39 PM   #28
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

PotteryBarn Kids has the CUTEST boy dolls ever, but you can only buy them only. There are two... Christopher and I forgot the other name, but we're getting one of them for Jack Milo for Christmas, I think. That or his first birthday.

ETA: Here there is always at least one boy CPK at Wal-Mart/Target. TONS more girls, but a few boys here and there too.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:20 PM   #29
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

you can get the baby bottoms dolls here, http://catalog.psschool.com/index.php?cPath=150_156 They are made by Fanny's playhouse, and if I remember right there are some other companies that carry them as well. Or you can do a co-op if you could find enough mom's interested. They are very cute.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:22 PM   #30
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I totally forgot there was a company that made dolls called Maggie's raggies (I think) I bought one for my niece last year. They had boy dolls and even a little boy doll with long hair.