Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-16-2006, 09:08 AM   #1
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
baby gender dreams

I have to say out of all my pregnancies, this is the first time i ever had a dream that showed me a sex of the baby.

We have pretty much decided to not finding out boy or girl. And I think that is why i had the dream.

My hubby has NEVER been worng in guessing the sex of the baby. he says a sex as soon as we findout we are pregnant and he is rght. He thinks this is a girl.

Wel last night i had a FUNKY dream. (though i wish it could be true LOL) I dreamed that i plugged my fetal heart doppler into the TV andit became an US machine LOL I put the thingon my belly,and bam, Little penis staring back at me.

Now i am thinking because we are thinking we wont find out, i will start having crazy dreams. BUT maybe this means i am gonna have a boy

Oh and in the last week. the baby heart rate has gone up from low 140s to high 150's... weird huh??

Advertisement

Old 10-16-2006, 09:36 AM   #2
luckyduckies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: baby gender dreams

with my last i had a dream i was birthing at home & my family(oddly my dh's dad & my dad both dead)was there.I delivered 5 boys!!Baby was our 5th & he was indeed a HE.
luckyduckies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 10:40 AM   #3
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yeah, a home US would have been NICE.

I dreamt that Bram was a boy... but of course I *wanted* a boy so that's probably why. Of course, I also dreamt that he had a ton of DARK hair but he was born with a ton of LIGHT brown hair.
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 01:40 PM   #4
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

I was convinced this little one was a girl- because of the timing of our DTD and because of that darned Chinese gender chart... but, I kept having boy dreams.

Sure enough- its a boy!

Forger Shettles and forget the Chinese- mama knows best!
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 01:45 PM   #5
havanadaydreamin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

At first, I was certain that I was having a boy...Then around 10 weeks, I had a dream that I had a girl, and that something happened and I couldn't be awake to name her, and DH named her Elizabeth Grace..And I hated that name I was so bound and determined that she wouldn't have the name Grace since it is so common.

Then I found out at 16 weeks I was having a girl!

What is a little ironic is that something did happen after I had my DD. I started hemoriging and the umbilical cord broke off and they had to do a D&C or something. They gave me something to stop the bleeding and for the pain, and I didn't wake up until the next morning!
Old 10-16-2006, 06:46 PM   #6
aschrimp
Registered Users

I wanted a girl (although I wouldn't trade my little boy for the world), but I had several dreams, and in each one it was a boy baby, so I was *positive* we were having a boy. DH was sure it was a girl, and claimed to have a 100% track record with all his friend's pgs.

Our first US, they couldn't tell, but said at least 75% chance it was a girl. I was still sure it was a boy. DH got me a fancy 3D US for my b-day at like week 29, and sure enough, boy bits!

Andrea - Mama to Lexy (9/7/05) & Serenity (3/14/09)! My Feedback: DS EBay
aschrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:54 PM   #7
Timetodance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had a dream that I gave birth to my sisters baby (before I had kids and when she was pregnant) and it was a boy. I was right.

Then a month after he was born I had a dream I was shopping for baby girl clothes. I thought that was strange, because my sister had just had boy. Turns out I was pregnant! Surprise and she is a she. My mom said my aunts always had dreams about us and that we were girls. My mom swore up and down that each of us were boys.....and I have two sisters..
Timetodance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:57 PM   #8
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I guess what gets me is i am NEVER right in guessing my babys genders. Not that i care. I had like 10 us with my second dd and they all said girl, BUT i swore i was haivng a boy. NOPE LOL

I really dont remember any dreams though, or if i even had them. My grandma says my grampa came to her in a dream with a litle girl... but she is crazy.. LOL
Old 10-16-2006, 07:21 PM   #9
Marielblewis
Registered Users

My Mood:

I dreamt I was having a girl this time, but in the dream the baby was also white and bald. My husband is black so our babies come out brown (like peanut butter Also, our last two girls had LOTS of hair. I think I am starting to want a girl out of spite because everyone keeps insisting that I should have a boy.

PSA: Eating Bison is better for health and the environment. Google it!
Marielblewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 07:29 PM   #10
mom2kailinconnor
'Cuz inside out is wiggity wiggity wiggity whack!
seller

My Mood:

We found out with dd and I never had any dreams. This last time though, we decided not to find out and I kept having dreams it was a boy. I was right!
mom2kailinconnor is offline   Reply With Quote