Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-16-2006, 03:35 PM   #21
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I know i am totally INSANE>.. twins?? US pic

I wanted to add....

I know in the pic it is one baby. she said here is the head,a dn here is the arm buds...
My question is, is it possible for a 12-13 weeker to be hiding???

Really I justneed something to obsess over today and this seems to be it LOL

Advertisement

Old 10-16-2006, 09:18 PM   #22
Fuzzi Fannies Creations
Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothing_butt_cloth View Post

HUbby is not goign with my to the US and if it is twins, he wills soooo not belive me LOL
I'll go with you to your ultrasound!!!!
Old 10-16-2006, 09:28 PM   #23
Leigh Ann
Registered Users
seller

I think it's possible that one is hiding, but as far as hearing two hbs, what you are probably hearing is one heart beating and the other is the placenta pumping blood.
Leigh Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:34 PM   #24
TwinKristi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I definatly see where there is a possibility of twins with that u/s pic!! The little dip in the center is what I first noticed. Then looking it really does look like an odd view of twins. My neighbor had a few different u/s' and she had another at 32 weeks b/c of a large jump in fundal measurement and weight gain. Sure enough it was twins. She delivered 2 weeks later on Leap Day!
I can see why you'd want to not know if it ruins your chances of a HB but at what point would you consider yourself full term to deliver at home? Just curious. My twins were 6wks early and both were ok as far as lung maturity, but Baby B inhaled fluid (which can happen at a term birth) and needed O2 & abx. Baby A was totally fine! 8 & 9 on his apgars. I watched a really cool unassisted twin birth (one vertex, one breech) on Discovery Health or something. I really wish you luck!!
Old 10-16-2006, 10:03 PM   #25
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, i see my MW tomorrow and i am gonna send her on the great HB hunt. Maybeusing 2 dopplers. Mine and hers. LOL I know whe will think i have lost it when i tell her what is going on. but then again. I asked her if she was prepared for a nutcase before i hired her and she was all for it LOL

As far as HB goes. It is illegal for a MW to attend a twin HB in this state. The good thing is, I am already in with the best docin the state for twin and higher order miltiple deliveries. and he knows my natrual ways, so i think he would be less likely to force anything upon me... I dont think a MW can even attend any HB before 36 weeks...
Old 10-16-2006, 10:24 PM   #26
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

That looks like just one to me.. Even though you never know. lol
Old 10-16-2006, 10:28 PM   #27
kangamom
Registered Users
seller

I would love surprise twins. Actually, I wouldn't mind having twins again. I think the news of twins would have been MUCH easier to take if I'd had some kind of warning beforehand. I don't think my test strip was even dry before I found out and it just totally freaked me out. I spent my whole pg that way. Now every time people tell me they are pg I automatically think surprise twins, LOL. I wish you luck!
kangamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 10:36 PM   #28
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ya know, i have to say, the ONLY times i have ever gotten a pos preggy test before af was due, or before 5weeks preggy for that mater was with twins or triplets..

This time i had the darkest pos i have ever seen 3 days before af was due, and that was at 11 at night.. LOL
Soi thought twins right off. BUT Again i am sure it is only one

Iw as just talking to my hubby and telling him what happened today, and he said NO you are NOT allowed to have twins.. He is funny LOL That is the same thing he said at my 16-18 week US when we found out we were having twins LOL...

Either way,no worries. that baby or babies are well loved, adn whatever happens.. Deepdown i PRAYi get the chance to have twins or triplets again... I would love to be able to parent them
Old 10-16-2006, 10:37 PM   #29
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2bemommy View Post
That looks like just one to me.. Even though you never know. lol
yeah.looks like one to me too, i was just ondering if there could be one hiding that late in pregnancy..
Old 10-16-2006, 10:41 PM   #30
kangamom
Registered Users
seller

I wanted to add- "I wouldn't mind having twins again"- I say that AFTER my dh has had the big "V" ROFL!! I know what it is like after you've had a loss though. I have to say that having my twins made me "even" with the # of pregnancies vs. # of children, and it has really helped me to heal that gap. I wish you lots of luck, momma.

Last edited by kangamom; 10-16-2006 at 10:42 PM.
kangamom is offline   Reply With Quote