Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-16-2006, 10:44 PM   #31
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I know i am totally INSANE>.. twins?? US pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangamom View Post
I wanted to add- "I wouldn't mind having twins again"- I say that AFTER my dh has had the big "V" ROFL!! I know what it is like after you've had a loss though. I have to say that having my twins made me "even" with the # of pregnancies vs. # of children, and it has really helped me to heal that gap. I wish you lots of luck, momma.
My hubby just said he would be racing Mike( a friend of ours whos wife just had number 5) to the Vasectomy drs office. LOL.. 3 sets of multiples would be too great of risk for him LOL

But i would need alot more multiples to fill my gap. I have 11who have dies. Including triplets and twins. and only 3 living kids... LOL I would need like quads twiceLOL
But i can understand. This is my 8thpregnancy in 7 years, and i only have 3 kids to show for it...

Advertisement

Last edited by nothing_butt_cloth; 10-16-2006 at 10:46 PM.
nothing_butt_cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 10:56 PM   #32
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My friend didn't know she had twins till her 12w u/s. (And they were really looking and doing frequent u/s because she did IVF.)

Are you taking your pulse while you use the doppler to make sure that other pulse you're hearing isn't yours? Just checking...
Old 10-16-2006, 11:07 PM   #33
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenwaitingalongtime View Post
My friend didn't know she had twins till her 12w u/s. (And they were really looking and doing frequent u/s because she did IVF.)

Are you taking your pulse while you use the doppler to make sure that other pulse you're hearing isn't yours? Just checking...
yeah i check my pulse all the time. but i also know my pulse is never 140+
I am betting i have a messed up doppler, since it was an ebay buy LOL
Old 10-16-2006, 11:09 PM   #34
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Nah. I don't think it'd read 2 different heartrates like that--even if it WAS from evilbay. Well, at least it's fun theorizing and wondering for now! Can't wait to hear!
Old 10-16-2006, 11:16 PM   #35
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Nah. I don't think it'd read 2 different heartrates like that--even if it WAS from evilbay. Well, at least it's fun theorizing and wondering for now! Can't wait to hear!
It was funny. I almost called rachele today when i heard it again. so she could here it too, but emm didntknow where my phone was LOL...

Hubby is Freaking out, so even if it is one baby, (which i am sure it is) it is gonna be a fun week
I have my US on the 24th.. LOL
Old 10-17-2006, 10:38 AM   #36
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The 24th?!?! Too far away. Can you bump it up? Tell them some very important people are dying to know!
Old 10-17-2006, 10:40 AM   #37
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
The 24th?!?! Too far away. Can you bump it up? Tell them some very important people are dying to know!
Umm yeah.. i dont think that would work... They would tell me i MUST wait the week LOL.. Good thing it is an early appt though. 915 LOL so i wont be worried all day..

tonight i am gonna send my MW on the HB hunt. I want ot see is she hears what i hear, or have i really lost it
Old 10-17-2006, 11:20 AM   #38
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangamom View Post
To me it looks like the back of the baby. Head is on the right, the little feet are tucked up under the bottom on the left. I can see a little peek of a thigh just above the butt. It is a very sweet little sleepy peanut.
That's what I thought I seen but it IS entirely possible that they missed one let us know for sure
Old 10-17-2006, 11:36 AM   #39
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You all will be the 4th to know.
First me, then mw( sinceshe is there with me) then hubby, then DS LOL..

I actaully heard hubby praying this moring that it woudl be just one baby he is too cute!!
Old 10-17-2006, 11:39 AM   #40
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothing_butt_cloth View Post
You all will be the 4th to know.
First me, then mw( sinceshe is there with me) then hubby, then DS LOL..

I actaully heard hubby praying this moring that it woudl be just one baby he is too cute!!

Blackbirdlane is offline   Reply With Quote