Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-23-2008, 11:35 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Help! DS has a rash!

I just dyed my PFs with RIT dye. Could that cause a reation? It is everywhere got wet when he peed. He is 9 months.

Have you heard of reactions to dye? Should I have used a different kind? Shat should I do with the rash? What can I put on it?

My girls didnt have a problem but they were in different colors?????

[CENTER]Christ loving , wife to Keith , mama to Faith (12/06) and twinners, Brianna & Tristen (12/07) *THREE in 's*
heyrachiekae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 09:21 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Help! DS has a rash!

mama, i have no idea if it could be the dye or not. i wanted to bump this for you so it doesn't get lost. maybe post your question in diaper chatter too and see if anyone has any ideas. as far as what you can put on it, i have used vaseline for any rash that noah gets and that really helps. i know there are things like A&D or butt paste but with those you would need a liner for your dipes. i hope you figure it out soon, i know how frustrating that can be!
tiffany...cloth diapering, extended rear facing, sometimes babywearing, no longer vaxing, mama to 3 wonderful sons... noah 10.5.06, lucas & mason 8.28.09, and wife to my love, steve 9.13.03
october05mom is offline   Reply With Quote