Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-24-2008, 07:03 PM   #31
MadeInChina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Babywise question

I say to stick with your instincts as well. If you are uncomfortable with him recommending this book to you because you disagree with it, then find a doctor you feel more aligned with. Your instincts as a mama probably won't do you wrong. Sounds like a doctor I'd like though. hehe

Advertisement

Old 08-24-2008, 10:43 PM   #32
avidreader
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Babywise question

finding a doc/ped is hard! I would go with your gut too. We are on our third and I'm still not super happy but at least she supports me still breastfeeding- didn't think it was weird and has never once touched his penis like the other doc who kept trying to retract my intact son despite my protests . we did finally give him info on why this is dangerous and harmful but I just couldn't deal with going there anymore knowing that he didn't even know how to care for my ds. I have found that the old saying "you are your own best doctor" is so true as my momma instinct has been right so many times when all three of his docs have been off. Anyway, I don't really have advice as I know the perfect doc doesn't exist- if you agree on one thing that's important to you, you'll disagree on another, you know? keep us posted on what you decided and if you are abel to find a new doc!