Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-19-2006, 07:38 PM   #21
Summer
Registered Users
seller

Re: question for mamas with kids very close in age

I gave birth to 3 babies in 13 months. My twin boy's were born when my dd was only 13 months old. It has been so much work, but I have also enjoyed them so much. My boy's are so big now that everyone thinks they are triplets when we go somewhere. I have to agree with the others that posted if your not 100% don't do it. You will definitely be taking away time from your other children. Maybe it will be an easier decision when they are older.

Advertisement

Summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 10:06 AM   #22
veganmamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I see the pros more than the cons. I think Amira will thank you for all her life! Sisters close in age sound wonderful to me. I have bigger spaces for mine. (almost 3 years between 1 nad 2 and 21 mos between 2 and 3. My babyis already 18 mos and i wish he had a baby siblig already!!! Hugs and best wishes as you make this important decision.
Old 10-21-2006, 02:30 PM   #23
sesa70
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you to all of you who gave me your honest opinions and experiences.

We are still waiting to hear back from our agency. Apparently there is another family interested, and they were spoken to before we said we wanted more info. This is also no hurry, probably sometime in the next month.

DH and I have discussed it, and we feel at this point we really need more information about the circumstances and the health of the baby girl, but that if all seems to be in order, we will happily welcome her to our family

There are quite a few 'ifs' still floating around, so I am not really counting on this yet. Our worker (who told us about her initially) said that if we hadnt heard back it could very well mean the other family has taken her but we'll see. No matter how this ends up in the end, it was good because it caused dh and I to sit down and talk about what we want for our family and what we will do next time.

Thank you all for your support and i will keep you informed!