Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-18-2006, 07:40 PM   #11
kimb96
Registered Users
seller

Re: Did you ever worry......

I worried that ds would get dh's nose. It is my least favorite feature on dh. Everyone in his family has pointy noses. Ds looks mostly like dh but has a perfectly round button nose

Advertisement

Mama to Ethan
kimb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 07:44 PM   #12
Mom22girlz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothing_butt_cloth View Post
Kinda. I told my firend that if my kid was ugly she had to tell me. Every mom thinks they have the cutest kids on the planet.. I was afraid i would think that and really be walking around with an ugly kid. I just wanted to knowthe truth LOL

I did however have HUGE fears i would have a dwarf child. I dontknow why, except i have this thing about little people. Too much Jerry springer or something.. I dont know... I amglad i am overthat... My sister laughs at me everytime i get preggy and asks if i am afraid to have a dwarf LOL..
That is really funny about your sister teasing you. My husbands brother is really homely and very short. i guess I worry more now because its a boy don't get me wrong I worried about health until the ultra sound not that a ultra sound can show that you are having a total healthy baby.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:43 PM   #13
bsydprmkn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahs_mommie View Post
I worried about alot of things, i.e. Health, happy, cute, smart and would he make it. I think what made me think of "what if he is ugly" was looking at all the babies on my Doc's office walls that kinda creeped me out..(not that they were ugly just not mine)....Now that I look at Noah's Newborn photos I think Goodness he looked like an alien. My advice to you. Stop looking at the pictures of other babies, Your will be beautiful to you!
OMG i thought i was the only one that thought that. i was looking at dd's pictures and going WOW, she was not that good looking for a few months there...LOL

the only thing i worry about in pregnancy is that the baby will have major health issues.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:50 PM   #14
mistylaureena
I saw Elvis. He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom22girlz View Post
that your child you were pregnant with would be ugly ? I am pregnant with my third and I worry the baby will be ugly. I have two very beautyful girls and I am wondering if my luck will run out with this baby. LOL Am I the only one who worrys about this. I have worried this with all my pregnancys I guess.

Rachel
LOL OMG I was laughing sooo a hard when I read this!!! I thought the same thing and everyone always said when it's your own it's always beautiful, and you know what mikey popped out with a little chin, big ol' head and huge bug eyes and you know what I don't think he could possibly get any cuter!
mistylaureena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:53 PM   #15
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I never worried about that, but I did worry for a while that if I had a daughter she would be bald. Not that I would care, but I just figured it would be my luck. Ds1 had so much beautiful hair that everyone always thought he was a little girl (they still do) I figured I would have a baby girl and she would be totally bald till she was 2.

When my mother was pregnant with my little brother she says she hoped he would be a boy because she was afraid he would be a little girl and not be as cute as everyone always said I was. She was afraid he would feel bad his entire life. She just figured if he was a boy it wouldn't matter and she got her wish on delivery day, he was a boy. And he was a cute thing after he got past the nb awkward phase (for a long time his hands were eerily too large for his body, it made him look like nosferatu but in a cute way. ).
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:00 PM   #16
singlemomto3
Registered Users
seller

I worried about them being ugly the whole time when i was pregnant. I guess from above posts its not common, but i laugh inside when someone with a ugly kid says.. ohh how cute... sometimes i'll think, they are so ugly i guess u could call that cute. ET is cute.. lol i hope your baby is beautiful. Mine get weirder looking as they get older.
singlemomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:24 PM   #17
tessa1002
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlemomto3 View Post
I worried about them being ugly the whole time when i was pregnant. I guess from above posts its not common, but i laugh inside when someone with a ugly kid says.. ohh how cute... sometimes i'll think, they are so ugly i guess u could call that cute. ET is cute.. lol i hope your baby is beautiful. Mine get weirder looking as they get older.
When me and DH were younger we would always do the same thing when we saw people saying how cute ugly babies were. We were so scared karma was gonna come back and kick us in the butt when we had Asher! So far we've been lucky but even DH mentioned the other day how glad he is that Asher hasn't started getting ugly.
tessa1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:30 AM   #18
tillers72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Of course!!! I mean, I know we make cute kids, but things happen! I would totally expect my friends to tell me too if my baby wasn't all that cute, and you would think people could judge from the reactions to others as to how cute your baby really is!

**we are now in Central Illinois and getting adjusted!**
tillers72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:45 AM   #19
lombardowa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I worried about my daughter being ugly constantly. I worried about health and everything to, but I had a dream in my second trimester that I gave birth to a horse and another dream that I gave birth to a cat (got love those vivid pregnancy dreams). I cried. I even went shopping for books about dreams to see if I could figure out what it meant. My husband still makes fun of me for that!
Old 10-19-2006, 08:45 AM   #20
Proverbs169
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitMommyOf2 View Post
Honestly, no, I never did. All I was worrying about was their health.
I totally agree.
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote