Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-28-2008, 07:58 AM   #11
precious_caden
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Addicted to the Stick - Thursday August 28,2008

so sorry Misty

I think I am 1DPO today! My temp was the highest it's been but FF hasn't said I o'd yet. So don't change me yet please! For those interested:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/20f7fe

This charting thing is kinda fun

Advertisement

Old 08-28-2008, 08:27 AM   #12
ty&jessie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Misty~ I am so sorry about your pooch, poor baby

Mel~ I am keeping all my fingers crossed for you girly An "insta-family" could be fun...crazy, but fun!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

I am still farting around with those stupid green handle IC's... Can you say, nuts! Ok, ok, but they are there and I don't plan on getting PG again so why not right! So this morning I took a IC, STILL could hardly see a line (dh couldn't and swears that I am crazy...after all test don't lie! (um, yes they do! ) Then I took a frer and it was BAM immediate, and to round it out the digi still says prego. I am going to stop with this little game..(I promise!) and throw these dumb things all out as I now keep thinking something is wrong with this pregnancy and that is why my line is not really getting darker...ok I am done, just tell me to shut up I am just paranoid, which I detest.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:30 AM   #13
PeanutButter'sMommy
T the Terrible Two
seller

Wow more BFPs happened since I last checked! wooo hoooooo ladies!

CD 9; I start OPKs tomorrow. Feeling blah about this cycle, I'm just down in the dumps thinking it's never going to happen . I know that's crazy but I know we all have days like this .

I have about 6 baby sweater patterns marked in Ravelry so now I need to have a baby on the way to knit for LOL.

I'm sorry to hear about your doggie!!!!! that's so sad.
Robyn, Mommy to T , wife to Shawn TTC #2!!!
PeanutButter'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #14
lilthunderfox
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So sorry to hear about the dog...I remember losing my childhood dog it was one of those sad rites of passage for me.... but she died right after my dad did so I guess that is why I feel that way.

I hope you do get the insta-family that would be so fun!! I have always wanted multiples but have only been blessed with singletons! Perhaps the good Lord knows something about me that I do not...

As for me, just passing the hours until I can test! I did test last night but at only like 5 DPO of course it was BFN. I am going to go get some FREER ones on our way to Arkansas so I can test when I get there. I feel like I might be because I am hot all the time (not really unusual in TX in August but a girl can hope) my boobs have been sore and sort of a cross between feling asleep and on slight burning does that make sense? and I went to Sonic and ordered chili cheese fries with EXTRA gravy...(yes gravy?!?) I am sure it is just my body responding to my brains desperate cries for my to be prego but only time will tell...Does this sound as crazy to you ladies as it does to DH?
Teale cd'ing, bf'ing, erf'ing, non circ'ing, more crunchy than I ever thought I would be, wifey to C mama to C 9/04, C 7/06, and CJ 11/09 with a newbie due in March 2012!! ISO: Nursing tops and bras S-M 34-36 C-D, girls clothes size 3, and girly newbie AIO/AI2s.
lilthunderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:59 AM   #15
Cyn_Cyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wow, soooo many more ++++'s since my last visit. Which has been a while.

Misty~~so sorry to hear about your furbaby.

Hope that all those still TTC get your wish soon, verrrry soon.

As for us it seems as though out TTC days are over for the next year. We found out last week that DH will be deploying in a few short weeks now. We are officially down to less than a month.

So if you don't see me around for awhile know that I am still thinking about you and that you are all still in my thoughts and prayers!!

ETA: Well maybe we could get lucky before he leaves. That would mean me having the baby while he is gone. But I know I could handle it and I have my family here as support. After waiting this long for it to happen it would truly be a blessing to get preggo right now. As crazy as that sounds. I just have this feeling and am suddenly wanting buy all kinds of CD's...
Hey I could just use them for my niece and I have a friend who is wanting to CD and is needing some help. So maybe I could buy them for them..LOL.

Mama P's Goodies on facebook

Last edited by Cyn_Cyn; 08-28-2008 at 11:20 AM.
Cyn_Cyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:28 AM   #16
The*Fab*Four
Mama behind Jem*Jam Customs!
Formerly: Jem*Jam Customs
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well, I am at 10DPO here and getting anxious........I have a few preggo symptoms, but I am beggining to think we didn't "get lucky" this month.

I thought I was ok with that, but I am beginning to get REALLY depressed
i know I shouldn't be, but I am...........
J{4.04}, J{11.05}, J {8.09}, J {3.11}
Sweet Baby Girl J will arrive the week of May 12th {34w} due to a Placenta Percreta.
The*Fab*Four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:59 AM   #17
anabellee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

so the boys were screwing around and fell over on top of eachother. ds1 cracked his teeth on ds2's head. we're off to the family dentist at 220 (or as soon as dh gets here)
Old 08-28-2008, 01:05 PM   #18
mhr1406
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabellee View Post
so the boys were screwing around and fell over on top of eachother. ds1 cracked his teeth on ds2's head. we're off to the family dentist at 220 (or as soon as dh gets here)
GL at the dentist. ALex broke his front tooth last week playing on a scooter

I hope they are both ok!

Good Luck Cindi catching that egg!
Old 08-28-2008, 02:46 PM   #19
GreenSeed
Registered Users
Formerly: knotsbyadrienne

My Mood:

hi michelle and everyone, i posted a seperate thread about this, but you can go ahead and move me to the buddha bellies section because i got my bfp today. on cd 15, i'm confused. http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=532242
Old 08-28-2008, 03:18 PM   #20
anabellee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

we're back. just a bad chipped tooth. we need to watch for abscess but that's it. there is a small surface crack but it's not worth doing anything about. gotta love boys. on the plus side, we found a really nice family dentist 2 minutes from our house!