Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-23-2014, 05:48 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Introduction and fertility app question

Hey! My name is Tessa. I've been a member of DS for like 5 years now, but have been MIA for about 2 years or so since a little after ds was born. Now we are TTC twins. Well, we are getting ready to TTC. I just started taking Cassava, folate and some other supplements to incrrease fertility and hoping to regulate/normalize my cycles. Lately they have been anywhere from 34-60 days! I have wanted twins since I was a kid (Mom is a twin) and this MAY be out last pregnancy. We are planning on actively starting to TTC in January.
SO, I have started tracking CM and BBT. I have an app on my phone called Ovia which I like cuz it asks all kinds of questions, tells me what my fertililty score is on a scale of 1-10, when to take an OV test, when to take an HPT and stuff, but Im not crazy about the chart it gives. IT's a little hard to follow just by the way they have the graphs. I was wondering if anyone knew of an ap that woudl do all that but had a nicer looking graph or just a really good ap you like.
Thanks and nice to meet everyone on this journey!!!

Tessa, happily married to my best friend, Paul. , 'ing, BW'ing, selective/delayed vaxing, non-circ, SAH/HS'ing Mom to Jenika (5/1/01),Carolyn (5/8/07), Lydia (8/19/09), Caleb (3/30/12) & our angel baby, Harper Lynn (7/8/10/) , waiting for us in our Heavenly Father's arms.
Leigh179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:56 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Introduction and fertility app question

I chart on both ovia and fertility friend. I prefer the chart on FF, but like the rest on ovia
megs715 is offline   Reply With Quote