Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-29-2008, 11:11 AM   #21
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Addicted to the Stick - Friday August 29,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaratliff View Post
Ughhhh, I'm back to waiting to O. My temp took a major nose dive this morning, so it looks like I haven't really o'd just yet. But hey it's only cd 35 right? There's still tons of time can we all say IRRITATING together. Sorry to be a downer, Im just bummed.
Nicole.

Advertisement

Old 08-29-2008, 11:12 AM   #22
niknak
Registered Users

Should I introduce myself here?

We started TTC in June and were successful in getting pregnant but I lost the baby 3 weeks ago.

Now I am waiting for my period to start and then I have to wait for another one before we can start TTC again.

So I have a whole lot of waiting going on!

Congrats to all the girls with BFP's. I wish you all the best!

Michelle, I'll be thinking of you today and sending prayers and positive thoughts your way!
niknak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:30 AM   #23
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome NikNak!-I'm sorry for your loss and pray you are soon announcing a BFP!
Did the Ob give a reason as why to wait 2 months before ttc again?Not being snoppy--just curiose.
We were always given the go ahead as soon as my dh and I wanted after my 2 losses,probably because my OB knows me and that I'm soo NOT PATIENT.
Some mamas need time afterward to heal emotionally--but the NOT ttc would just kil me,all I wanted to be was pregnant again.
After my first m/c that happened at 8 weeks--we ttc as soon as my m/c bleeding stopped(chose to m/c at home no d&c),I wanted to concieve that very next month,but thankfully I concieved in the 4th month afterward.
I've heard(my OB nurse)told me women that m/c early are very fertile right afterward.I dont know how long you remain extra fertile after a m/c--should of asked.

Our last was lost in my 18th week--I gave birth and my milk came in,so the recovery was like I'd given birth full term almost.I have had the worst luck ttc and STILL ttc,some 14+months later.Sept 5th marks 15 months since her birth/death--I finally had a normal 27 day cycle here recently,all of the af's since have/had been 6 week long frustrating ordeals.Maybe I'm finally getting more normal--or it's new supplements I'm taking.Who knows-well see.

Goodluck!
Old 08-29-2008, 11:37 AM   #24
msmamabear
Registered Users
seller

QOTD: hmmmm, i love mexican food, but my fav has to be potatoes. I potatoes.

Took my first temp today so we will see how it goes.
msmamabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 01:29 PM   #25
anabellee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

QOTD-
Italian food. stuffed shells/manicotti, garlic bread...
oh, and the blueberry pie that Alton Brown was making on "Good Eats" last night looked pretty yummy.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:51 PM   #26
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

QOTD: this is SOOOO hard...but lately, its been anything with burrata mozzarella cheese on it...im DYING for it...soooo soft and creamy and GOOD with cracked sea salt and pepper on it...and if you throw it on top of a sliced heirloom tomato on top of a toasted piece of olive bread spread with pesto...well its downright CRIMINAL.

now im hungry.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #27
The*Fab*Four
Mama behind Jem*Jam Customs!
Formerly: Jem*Jam Customs
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok, tested this afternoon.............just completely randomly and it came out positive!! OMG, I am in shock!!!

EDD ~ May 9, 2009 but I will have a scheduled c-section at 39 weeks so around 5/2

My BFP
J{4.04}, J{11.05}, J {8.09}, J {3.11}
Sweet Baby Girl J will arrive the week of May 12th {34w} due to a Placenta Percreta.

Last edited by The*Fab*Four; 08-29-2008 at 02:54 PM.
The*Fab*Four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:10 PM   #28
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Shaina-That's a beautiful word you got there!!!

Charlotte-what supplements are you taking?
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:29 PM   #29
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansmom View Post
Ok, tested this afternoon.............just completely randomly and it came out positive!! OMG, I am in shock!!!

EDD ~ May 9, 2009 but I will have a scheduled c-section at 39 weeks so around 5/2

My BFP
Congrats!!!

I'm taking evening primrose oil(just at bedtime now,not the 2-3 times a day as the bottle said because I was having issues on that much.Plus Michelle said she took hers just at night-once a day)
Also on chromium(I tablet three times a day w/meals)--for my insulin resistance,wich is a problem in a lot of PCOS women.
Cinnamon(twice a day--1,000mg)-ditto for insulin resistance/diabetes

the big guns now d-Pinitol 600(2 a day-one in am,1 at night)
NAC--2 TIMES A DAY
insolite 5
These are natural supplements for PCOS--there supposed to help w/blood sugar metabolism and ovulation/ovarian function.If you google d-Pinitol--you'll see.
Other supplements--a b complex,zinc for both dh and I,extra vit C for him.
I'm also on my 4 mg extra folic acid,my prenatal,my omega 3's and my rx'sMetformin(2,000mg),Actos(30mg) and my thyroid rx(levothyroxine-150mg.)
Whew--am I done?!

I THINK I just started ewcm just this evening!!ALREADY!!! I've been having bb pain here and there,some pimples came again and I've felt achy on my lower left side--like o type pangs ALREADY the past day or so.It's early in my cycle isn't it?!
OPK bfn this afternoon--but it's the start I'm almost certain.Well see--I'm very happy now!If so these supplements have been doing a great job--I'd just started them last month.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #30
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
QOTD: this is SOOOO hard...but lately, its been anything with burrata mozzarella cheese on it...im DYING for it...soooo soft and creamy and GOOD with cracked sea salt and pepper on it...and if you throw it on top of a sliced heirloom tomato on top of a toasted piece of olive bread spread with pesto...well its downright CRIMINAL.

now im hungry.
Right up my ally!Yummy.