Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-03-2008, 11:43 AM   #1
MayLily79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
*UDATE WITH NEW SYMPTOM*4 DPO and dying to test... Whos with me????

Well we did the BD late Saturday night and woke up Sunday with light cramping that has been coming and going since then. I had VERY light spotting Monday morning and even though I was only 2 DPO I wasted a test I know, I know, but it's been so long since I had a reason to test. I have been extremely tired, but no sore BBS, or any other symptoms YET! I think I'm going to test next Monday or Tuesday. Who's with me?????

Ok so for about a few hours now I have had a really watery mouth and a funny taste going on. I had really horrible metal mouth when I was preggers with DD and it lasted over 2 weeks. This funny taste in my mouth is there, but not nearly as metally with my first pregnancy. I didn't actually get that symptom until I was about 6 weeks along, so who knows... I think I'm just tuning in to my body 5,000 times more, because I want to be preggers

Advertisement

Last edited by MayLily79; 09-05-2008 at 12:29 PM.
MayLily79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
mamaratliff
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 4 DPO and dying to test... Whos with me????

well I'm 3 dpo, haven't had the urge to test just yet, but I'll be right there with ya for sure.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:23 PM   #3
MayLily79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaratliff View Post
well I'm 3 dpo, haven't had the urge to test just yet, but I'll be right there with ya for sure.
Do you have any symptoms yet? When do you think you'll give in and test?
Old 09-03-2008, 02:37 PM   #4
mamaratliff
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

No symptoms yet.... at least I don't think so. I have been having this odd kind of heavy uterus feeling. LIke I can feel my uterus when I plop down into a seat? WEird I know And as for testing, I have no idea. I like to say that I'll wait until 10 dpo but I know that the chances of me actually waiting that long are slim to none... and slim just walked out the door. So it will probably be next monday or tuesday. I hope this is the month I really really want a May due date. June just sounds much hotter and more uncomfortable. Plus my anniversary is in June, and that would just complicate things having a bday and an anniversary at the same time. Although I looked this morning at the due date calculator and it said May 24'th, and my anniversary is June 1'st. So it could easily happen at the same time.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:48 PM   #5
blessedw2pink
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am 5ish DPO and just I will test on Monday and I am just NERVOUS as H-E- double L. I think this might be my month.. (see my post, it looks promising!) SO yeah my butt will be up at the crack of dawn on Monday peeing on a stick!
Old 09-03-2008, 03:02 PM   #6
Mommy2JJ
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I think I might've O'd Friday night or Saturday but AF has not returned from BFing yet. I had some hopeful signs of ovulation so we'll see! One can only hope. No symptoms yet but figured I wouldn't have any yet......

Mommy2JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:50 PM   #7
MayLily79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedw2pink View Post
I am 5ish DPO and just I will test on Monday and I am just NERVOUS as H-E- double L. I think this might be my month.. (see my post, it looks promising!) SO yeah my butt will be up at the crack of dawn on Monday peeing on a stick!
I'll be doing the same thing! I've been sleeping in lately, because I'm soooo tired, but as soon as I do wake up I'll be testing!!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 04:51 PM   #8
MayLily79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2JJ View Post
I think I might've O'd Friday night or Saturday but AF has not returned from BFing yet. I had some hopeful signs of ovulation so we'll see! One can only hope. No symptoms yet but figured I wouldn't have any yet......
My SIL was BFing and AF hadn't shown up, but she ended up preggers, so you never know!!! GL
Old 09-03-2008, 04:52 PM   #9
MayLily79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaratliff View Post
No symptoms yet.... at least I don't think so. I have been having this odd kind of heavy uterus feeling. LIke I can feel my uterus when I plop down into a seat? WEird I know And as for testing, I have no idea. I like to say that I'll wait until 10 dpo but I know that the chances of me actually waiting that long are slim to none... and slim just walked out the door. So it will probably be next monday or tuesday. I hope this is the month I really really want a May due date. June just sounds much hotter and more uncomfortable. Plus my anniversary is in June, and that would just complicate things having a bday and an anniversary at the same time. Although I looked this morning at the due date calculator and it said May 24'th, and my anniversary is June 1'st. So it could easily happen at the same time.
I acutually have that same feeling!!! Like I can't sleep on my stomach, or lean over when I'm sitting down, but that can just be fat
Old 09-03-2008, 05:55 PM   #10
precious_caden
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know how you all feel. I'm 7DPO and will be trying VERY hard to make it to 10DPO. Ill probably teat Friday morning at 9DPO though.