Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-07-2008, 09:35 PM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: spin-off: What are your witty comebacks to strangers who make "family size" comme

I don't have a large family yet.... but I'm a triplet.. so we ALWAYS got comments (and still do, once people find out).. I always just tell them that Clomid's my daddy (which, for ME, is kinda true... Mom ovulated again but was already 4 weeks pregnant with the boys.. ) or that we busted free of the freak show and to please not report us as missing.
Don't want to freak people out here. Manna's mother (that's me) was only about 1 or 2 weeks PG with here brothers and then got PG with her. At birth they determined she was slightly "younger" then her brothers. Their birth weights were Michael was 6 lb 4 oz., John was 5 lbs 9 oz and Amanda was 5 lbs 1 oz. I did go full term. No labor, water broke, had a C section. I had a sonogram at 7 months and that's when they discovered triplets. These were the very early days of sonograms. They DREW a picture of 3 babies in a womb and called my husband in and showed him the drawing. I was working for a company where I had to climb a flight of stairs 3 times a day. One week after I told them I was having triplets they asked me to go on disability leave. I was never on bed rest. January 26, 1981 was the best day of my life. 3 babies in 3 minutes and now bring on the grandchildren!!!!!

Shirley. Mom to Manna00, Nana to Sam and Joey
One Crafty Nana
SurelyYoureSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote