Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-05-2008, 09:48 AM   #11
Momdeprovence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Addicted to the Stick - Friday September 5,2008

I don't have the brain power to do personals this morning (: Blessings to all of you. Definitely thinking of your hubby today Michelle. I got a packet of ic's in the mail yesterday from Baby Creation. They had lightening fast shipping, and were super super cheap--like 15 for 5 dollars. At least I don't have to deal with the weird looks from the ladies at the Dollar Store when I schlep in 4 kids and buy 10 tests. I'm 6dpo and have decided to wait until Sunday to test, or at least start the obsessive testing process.

Advertisement

Old 09-05-2008, 10:01 AM   #12
precious_caden
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn_carney View Post
Oh, so that is so not fair!! I wasn't even thinking of testing today until you said you were going to, and then I just couldn't wait this morning! I have clearly got a poas addiction! Of course it was a bfn cause it is just too early for me to test. I am going to hold out until at least Monday now.

oops sorry mama. My temp was the same as yesterday so I wasnt feeling the urge as much as usual Ill test tomorrow and if its a BFN Ill use my last test Monday. AF should be here Wed.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:12 AM   #13
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok, so this just STINKS!!!!
after doubling up on Clomid and Repronex, we still only have 2 follicles..... This is no better than what I did with Letrozole, and with only a single dose. The doc is quite puzzled, I am frustrated to say the least! We are scheduled for IUI on Monday at 9:30 am, so one more shot of Repronex tonight and trigger shot on Sat at 9:30 pm.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:45 AM   #14
mhr1406
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mel- praying that the 2 follicles you have will be all you need for that BFP

my dh's surgery part 1 is over. It went quicker than we thought! The tumor was about the size of a golf ball He just took his pain meds and is resting. we take him back sept 19 to have a second tumor (smaller than the one they removed today thankfully) they found today removed and get his stitches out from today's proceedure. I wish they would have taken them both today but the dr did not want to make 2 incisions on dh's arm that large in an outpatient setting on one day. now the weekend wait for the biopsy results.....

I hope you are all having a happy friday!
Old 09-05-2008, 11:46 AM   #15
PeanutButter'sMommy
T the Terrible Two
seller

all you ladies! I'm on quick today, but as of yet no O here. We're leaving RI for home tomorrow so maybe I'll O over the weekend? Who knows lol. I gave up even doing OPKs this cycle and I'm just resorting to sheer instinct lol. We'll see how that goes. Bah.

Robyn, Mommy to T , wife to Shawn TTC #2!!!
PeanutButter'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:07 PM   #16
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am SO confused. Thi afternoon's OPK was barely there but yesterdays was not quite a + yet, though dark. I made a sperate post in the forum, but what do you girls think? My temps dipped way low today but I also got up an hour earlier than normal. I am having cramps on my right side (typical O pains for me) but no ewcm...just a fair amount of watery/creamy stuff.

Hey Mel...two is all you need for twins, sweets! Maybe it was meant to be this way this month.

Michelle~ prayers for a speedy recovery for dh!
We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:32 PM   #17
Aimers1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

for everyone having a difficult day...and thanks for the hugs that all of you have given me! I have a girl doctor appointment next week for my yearly (I was hoping that I wouldn't need it). Maybe she'll have some words of wisdom for me...although I can't complain, it's only been six cycles for us. If my waiting means that someone else here who's been around longer gets a shot, I'd be okay with that.

Visit the SmidgeKnits Etsy shop for your woolies
Aimers1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:49 PM   #18
anabellee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok, so I'm watching a "Baby Story" and it's getting annoying. do these shows bother anyone else? especially those of you who are pro homebirth, bfing, and such?

on another note...
I think I have PCOS. I've yet to go to the doc but as I was plucking my eyebrows, I noticed some nasty dark upper lip hair oh not so thrilled. Really though, it would all make sense. The long anovulatory cycles, hard time losing weight and gaining it easily, the low milk supply, and the killer pains I get on my sides every so often. 4 years ago, my OB did notice some cysts but they were small and she wasn't concerned as the endo was the main problem. I'm going to give this Vitex a shot for a bit longer as this is only the first cycle and I'll look into dietary changes. I really hate going to the doctor...
Old 09-05-2008, 01:25 PM   #19
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceyS View Post
I am SO confused. Thi afternoon's OPK was barely there but yesterdays was not quite a + yet, though dark. I made a sperate post in the forum, but what do you girls think? My temps dipped way low today but I also got up an hour earlier than normal. I am having cramps on my right side (typical O pains for me) but no ewcm...just a fair amount of watery/creamy stuff.
stacey, the cycle after a chemical can be weird...just keep bding until you see an obvious temp shift...also, i found that taking my opk on SMU w/o drinking anything beforehand gave me the most clear result...
Old 09-05-2008, 01:59 PM   #20
ShamroxGirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm thinking that my "IB" last week was really my PPAF? Could it be possible?

***4***8***12***16**20***24***28***32***36 ***40
ShamroxGirl is offline   Reply With Quote