Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2008, 04:36 PM   #21
Mommy2JJ
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Addicted to the Stick - Saturday September 6,2008

Hey Mamas can I join you?? I am awaiting AF while bfing, but had some possible signs of ovulation this month....at least I hope anyway!!

I am definitely a POAS or was with my other two .

*If* I did O last week I'd be about 6dpo, so I am going to try and wait until Tuesday to test....if I can

Advertisement

Mommy2JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #22
4HisGlory
Registered Users
Formerly: 2&1ontheway
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2JJ View Post
Hey Mamas can I join you?? I am awaiting AF while bfing, but had some possible signs of ovulation this month....at least I hope anyway!!

I am definitely a POAS or was with my other two .

*If* I did O last week I'd be about 6dpo, so I am going to try and wait until Tuesday to test....if I can

I feel like you too. I almost went to walmart at midnight last night to buy a test...lol (I'm also awaiting my first PPAF but DD just weaned)
Old 09-06-2008, 05:25 PM   #23
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome to our new mommies!

Congrats you ladies that got your BFPs today!!

Another busy busy day,whew I'm just waiting for it all to slow down!Grocery shopping,cleaning and cooking...I was so worn out,that when I laid down w/dd to get her down for her nap,I was out as well.
Opk looked the same as yesterday--at least I'm getting some nice colored lines on these IC's.The second one done late this afternoon had no second line.I think I missed my surge. I told dh,that based on yesterdays and this am's opk we NEED to bd tonight!
While I didn't catch a nice + opk on the IC's--they had nice almost there lines.Kicking myself for not bding Thursday night or last night.
Opks suck!I was waiting to bd w/a nice fat + opk result.Grrr.

Maybe I have yet to o--but I think I have yesterday,my o pains are totally gone now.I can only hope that Wenesdays bding got the job done.No ewcm to speak of--it started earlier in the week along w/the o pains.We were bding a lot then.Who knows--opks then were bfns.
My bbs were hurting and I broke out w/pimples Thursday night--that was my worst o pains and cramping--wich were still happening through Friday night.
Flying blind here--no temping to confirm since dd threw my basal therm.in the toilet.Sorry for the confusion--just venting,Lol.

Last edited by McMamma38; 09-06-2008 at 07:59 PM.
McMamma38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:25 PM   #24
JaylasMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceyStygle View Post
Hi I'm new here.
I'm Stacey and I'm currently on CD22 and I think I ovulated CD19 so I'm on the 2ww.
We are trying for our 5th baby after a missed miscarriage in May this year
Welcome Stacey!

I was naughty... I am so much of a POASaholic... I had to pee on something, so I did day one of my OPK... There is a line on it, I'm assuming that this is a VERY good sign for me... Seeing as AF left yesterday.
JaylasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #25
Momdeprovence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnRoseJewelryCo View Post
Wow, I've only been gone a month and there are lots of new babies on the way! Congrats ladies!

After having a confirmation of no pregnancy, I had the paraguard IUD put in.
Now my period [I think it is] is weird... like the bleeding I had in early pregnancy.

TMI FOLLOWS!!!

--Its not red, just old brown.... Shouldn't it be red for AF?

END OF TMI!

I'm so lost... what are the chances of me getting pregnant the month we AREN'T trying?! AND WITH BC!

ugh. I want to test but finances are tight.. and I don't want to waste the money...
I don't want to worry you too much, but my best friend just had her paraguard taken out after 2 years of practically constant bleeding. She didn't want to have it taken out initially because she'd paid for it, but the bleeding never got better. I would talk to your doc about any weird bleeding.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:32 PM   #26
anabellee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hey ladies, we could use some more prayers this way. Joe just had another seizure this afternoon after being seizure free for a year it was really bad, he lost control of his legs, fell, and then his whole body stiffened. I've never heard him scream so bad. he had partial seizures as a baby that just affected his arm. his ped wasn't too concerned as they weren't severe and children can sometimes have them when they're neurons fire too rapidly. plus, they were brought out when he was put on Reglan. we just watched him closely and they went away. until today. I'm still really shaken. we're calling his developmental ped and the feeding clinic team (which has a neuro) to see what they say and then go from there. I just pray that he doesn't have any more.

on the up side, we've got his meds straightened out. his ped is supposed to fill out his prior auth and if they give me crap, then the "good nurse" at the GI's office will do it.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:55 PM   #27
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh Anne--how utterly terrifying,poor baby boy. for you guys.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:37 PM   #28
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Anne! How scary for both you and him. I will keep you in my prayers!!!
We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:04 PM   #29
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh Anne, how devastating, I hope and pray that your baby boy will be fine
Old 09-07-2008, 05:21 AM   #30
mhr1406
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh Anne- how scary!! I am so sorry! praying that Joe is ok, he won't have another seizure, and his doctors will be helpful