Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2008, 08:58 AM   #11
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Addicted to the Stick - Sunday September 7,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButter'sMommy View Post
Thanks mamas . As it turns out, I had another positive OPK just about an hour ago, so hopefully that means if we can get our act together (ha ha) later today we would still have a chance.....
Whew!!!! Can you tell I'm excited for ya!! Goodluck.
Crossing fingers for you too Anne and everyone else getting ready to o or there now!

Advertisement

Old 09-07-2008, 09:13 AM   #12
Cyn_Cyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

CD15 here. I think I am O. Having a little bit of cramps and pains today. So hopefully we will catch it tonight. DH is at drill right now but should be home in a few hours. Wish us luck!!

to everyone waiting to O, waiting for their BFP, and just pure waiting for anything....

I have to run. We are having DD's 3rd bday party here in a few hours. I still have lots to do. Hopefully the sun stays out so they can all get in one last swim.

I will check back in later.

Mama P's Goodies on facebook
Cyn_Cyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:21 AM   #13
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

to your little girl!Mine turned 3 back in June.Goodluck Cyndi!!
Old 09-07-2008, 10:09 AM   #14
Aimers1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've decided that this month, I'm not really gonna think about ttc too much. Ihave 2 opk left from last ycle that i might use on cd 12-13, but other than that, we'll just bd every other day starting on cd8. Maybe the not thinking about it will work... for everyone who needs one. anne, I hops that Joe is doing better today.

Visit the SmidgeKnits Etsy shop for your woolies
Aimers1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:43 AM   #15
z1ggy23
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oops forgot to update... O has come an gone (4 DPO) so I guess we are waiting to test...
Old 09-07-2008, 01:37 PM   #16
4HisGlory
Registered Users
Formerly: 2&1ontheway
seller

Anne, I'll definitely be praying for your little boy. How scary! keep us updated!

Still nothing new here except what I think is major PMS..lol I'm grumpy and fat and have major skin issues - sure signs AF is right around he corner..lol

Headed to a church picinic tonight - should be fun. This was only our 3rd week at our new church and it is pretty big so hopefully this will give us a chance o meet new people!

DH and I are already picking out names. We have had a name picked out for a boy for a long time (Samuel Arthur M.) but we were stumped for another girl. DH was reading something in greek and stumbled upon the greek word for resurrection that transliterates to Anastasia. We both loved it and Anastasia Grace seems to have stuck! Am I the only corny one who has names picked out w/ no baby to name?!

Last edited by 4HisGlory; 09-07-2008 at 01:40 PM.
4HisGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:04 PM   #17
Wanderlust
Registered Users
Formerly: jen**eth
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4HisGlory View Post
Anne, I'll definitely be praying for your little boy. How scary! keep us updated!

Still nothing new here except what I think is major PMS..lol I'm grumpy and fat and have major skin issues - sure signs AF is right around he corner..lol

Headed to a church picinic tonight - should be fun. This was only our 3rd week at our new church and it is pretty big so hopefully this will give us a chance o meet new people!

DH and I are already picking out names. We have had a name picked out for a boy for a long time (Samuel Arthur M.) but we were stumped for another girl. DH was reading something in greek and stumbled upon the greek word for resurrection that transliterates to Anastasia. We both loved it and Anastasia Grace seems to have stuck! Am I the only corny one who has names picked out w/ no baby to name?!
We have our first girl and boy's names picked out Rebekah Janelle. Janelle is DH's sister's name- she passed from a brain tumor when she was 10.

Noah for a boy- haven't picked out a middle name yet

Anastasia is a beautiful name BTW! Hope you found great fellowship at church
Old 09-07-2008, 05:20 PM   #18
jenn_carney
Registered Users
seller

Anne, I will be praying for your lo. And for peace of mind for you!

I am 11 dpo today, and I gave in to my need to poas, and got a bfn! I was so sure it was going to be positive. I dreamed about it lots last night. We went to a family picnic yesterday, and everyone wanted to know when we are having another kid (my baby is 14 months, and we have always been pregnant again by this time!). So we told people that we are ttc, and talking about it really got my hopes up, you know? So I was so disappointed this morning! Oh, well, this is our first month ttc so it is not like I can complain. It is just that we have to have the baby during my summer vacation next year, so our window of opportunity is pretty small.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:58 PM   #19
jessc82
Registered Users
seller

I guess no news is good news! No sign of AF and it's 11 DPO! I've been starting at 10 DPO so I'm really hoping this was our month. I'll test tomorrow and if it's a BNF I'll test again at 14 DPO. I wanted to wait till 14 DPO but my tests are haunting me everytime I go to the bathroom!
Old 09-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #20
msmamabear
Registered Users
seller

My opk test was darker today, but still not darker then the control line, and my temps haven't changed. I am thinking tomorrow is the day.
msmamabear is offline   Reply With Quote