Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2008, 09:41 AM   #1
jee_jee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Ooga Booga Sets Left and added more! Come and Get Them!

Hi mamas

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

I encourage you to ask questions. I am willing to take more pictures of whatever you need for closer details, but only for serious buyers. I ship promptly and securely using USPS.
Canadian Mama's welcome and I can do payment plans as well!
Also I am only ISO boyish luxe and WCW medium wool pull ons

Brown Ooga Booga $100ppd
* A-squared Designs raglan, has a small light brown stain in the center front of the shirt, otherwise in great condition size 3T(smallish)
*Woollybottoms shorts, medium and are a nice weight interlock wool. Never had any dye bleeding problems, comes freshly washed but not lanolized.
*The Ooga Booga print fitted is one of the most absorbant ever, brown velour inner, from a A Perfect Medium on HC and is a size medium. no stains and snaps and elastic are perfect.

*A-Squared Designs boxer briefs are a size 3T and brand new .
*The 100% cotton pants are just an added piece because it matches so well, they are from Old Navy and in EUC, size 18-24 mos.

*Osh Kosh B Gosh long sleeved brown shirt with embroidered OKBG in EUC size 18mo
*the socks are new and from Osh kosh B Gosh size 12-24 mos

I also just found this brand new unwashed unused JJBBrare hippie print fitted. BV inner with snap in BV soaker size 2. Awesome and has the same color scheme as the Ooga Booga print above! $22ppd

(shorts not included, just added this picture for a clearer view of the items)
Blue Ooga Booga $150ppd
* A-squared designs raglan and size 2T. Has a couple of faint, and I mean very faint brown spots on front of shirt.

* Dunk-n-Fluff blue interlock wool pants, these were a custom and the measurements are: rise 18 inseam 10 cuffed/12 unc. elasticized waist 17 at smallest. they are hemmed at the bottom and are cuffable. no defects and are in great condition.

*BumGenius is a one size and will come with a brand new OS Microfiber BG insert. I handpainted this and because it is properly heat set, there are no signs of wash wear or chipping/fading paint. no stains on the inner.
*Ooga Booga print Punky Padding, size large in EUC. BV inner and BV trifolding snap-in soaker, very trim and absorbant.
*Ooga Booga print Preston's Pants size medium pocket. no stains and snaps and elastic perfect, optional hemp Swaddlebees contoured insert

*Kiwi green/ brown cotton velour fitted from My Precious Baby by April. size medium (cut big) has hemp cotton, velour topped lay in soaker. side snaps and elastic in EUC
*Brown and light blue MPBBA fitted same condition as above, front snapping, size M.
*The boxer briefs are brand new from A Squared designs and a size 3T
* Enchanted Nursery Nightowl wool diaper in EUC with 2 NEW snap in soakers, 1 is BV topped and the other is microfleece. Size medium, side snaps and elastic perfect, very light lanolin smudge on inside front of diaper.

Red and blue tires and wheels SOLD!
* A-Squared designs shirt size 2T. EUC no stains or defects
*A-Squared Designs brand new boxer briefs size 3T
*Primary red recycled wool shorts. A nice medium weight lambs wool, very soft and has yoga style waist. waist 17 rise 18.5 inseam 3 comes freshly washed.
* red recycled wool pants, lambs wool, super soft, elastic waist, cuffable and comes freshly washed. waist 18 rise 18 inseam 11 uncuffed
*2 Goodmamas, one navy and one red, both in EUC, no stains and elastic and snaps are perfect
*2 My Precious Baby by April, tires and wheels print fitteds. This is the new trimmer style, has hemp fleece soaker and velour topped lay in soaker. both size medium, front snapping, in EUC, no defect or stains.
*1 My Precious Baby by April velour fitted. red outter, blue inner, side snaps and elastic perfect, no stains or defects, has lay in hemp/velour topped soaker. older style slightly bigger fit, medium.

Ice Cream SOLD!
*Juju Bean Boutique raglan, size 2. No stains or defects, EEUC
*JujuBean Boutique burnt orange interlock shorts, has extra layer in soaker zone. EUC, rise18 waist17 (yoga style) inseam 4 including cuff.
*Sonoma Brand from kohls 100% poly fleece pants. size 18mos EUC, no defects worked great as a water repelant pants.
* Ice cream Goodmama, in EUC, still butter soft, no stains, elastic and snaps perfect.
*Ice cream Juju Bean Boutique size 2 fitted, the outter is EUC, BV inner, no stains and the BV snap in soaker is brand new.
*Ice cream HillBilly Bunny fitted is optional if buying this set. it has a few stains and is showing signs of wear. snaps and elastic are still perfect and the fit is amazing. has bv, sewn in soaker and extra lay in soaker. would only be an extra $5 if buying the set.

Multicolor Cars SOLD!
*A-Squared Designs raglan, size 2T, no stains, EUC!
*A-Squared Designs boxer briefs, size 3T, worn once, nearly new condition
*Aqua colored wool interlock shorties, a nice medium weight with lots of stretch and I noticed that these dont pill or fuzz nearly as much as my others, bulletproof too! has yoga style waist measure: waist 17 rise 18 inseam 3
*2 My Precious baby by April car print fitteds, new trimmer style, size medium, EUC, no stains, both front snapping and elastic is perfect.
*My Precious Baby by April PUL cover with fleece lined legs and front snaps. in nearly new condition, we loved these, so gently on the thighs and held even the diarrhea type blow outs! Great for trifolding a prefold or over a fitted. size medium.
*2 My Precious Baby by April fitteds, old style, more generous fit but still a good average sized medium. Cotton velour inner and outer, yellow and orange and the other is just reversed. both front snapping. elastic and snaps perfect, no stains, both have lay in hemp cotton with velour topped soakers.

Airplanes SOLD!

*A-Squared Designs airplane print raglan, size 2T, only in a certain light did I see a slight stain on the tummy area, outside in natural light I couldnt see it though. minor but mentioned! otherwise no defects
* A-Squared Designs matching airplane stripes shorts (not boxer briefs), size 2T, has cute little airplane print pocket, no stains or other defects, EUC.
*2 MPBBA airplane print fitteds, size medium, front snaps and elastic perfect, no stains orange and aqua colored velour topped/ hemp fleece lay in soakers.
*Pampered Cheeks airplane print one size fitted. white velour inner with 2 snap in soakers, no stains, front snaps (anti wing droop snaps too!) and elastic perfect.

*MPBBA orange cover, front snaps and elastic perfect, fleece lined gussetts for no red marks and contains even diarrhea type poos the orange color matches up perfectly with the airplane shirt, a favorite of ours.

Choo Choo Trains SOLD!
(I would love for this set to be bought with either the airplane or cars set because the color schemes are the exact same and this would compliment either set.)

*Patchwork Pixies train raglan, size 2T, not as bright white in the background as new, but no grossly noticeable stains, kinda dingy in some spots, I will try and sun it but for now, thats an accurate description.

*Pampered Cheeks train print one size fitted, aqua velour inner, 2 snap in hemp fleece/ velour topped soakers, no stains, front snaps and elastic perfect!
*MPBBA train print fitted, new style medium, sage green velopped, hemp fleece, lay in soaker. front snaps and elastic perfect, no stains.
*Pampered Cheeks, medium dino print fitted, front snaps and elastic perfect, has yellowish faint stain on inner gusset on one side. could possibly sun out, minor but mentioned ;-)

Heres a pic of the inners of all the new style MPBBA fitteds.

Black Planet SOLD!
*Circo long sleeved striped shirt with black, green, blue and yellow stripes, size 24mos, in EUC, matches perfectly with everything else pictured.
*Recycled lambs wool pants, super soft, elastic waist and cuffable. there were 2 very tiny holes that were repaired, and not even noticable. waist17.5 unstretched, rise 18 inseam 10.5 uncuffed
*Muttaquin Baby planet embroidered AIO. black PUL outer, teal fleece topped snap in soaker. loved this, the fit is awesome, front snaps and elastic perfect, no stains. size medium
*My Precious baby by April size medium black/ teal velour fitted, lay in hemp/cotton fleece, velour topped soaker. no stains or defects, side snaps and elastic perfect!
*black velour embroidered flat. double layer cotton velour with children around the world embroidery from Cowmommy on DS. measures17.5 x 18.5. many different folds are easy to do with this size, easily pinned.

Tropical Fish Set $55ppd
*Tropical Fish shorties from See Emily Play
(used to be on HC) this is hard for me to sell, Made with a chunky BFL wool, knit with perfection and super soft, no pills freshly washed.
Drawstring waist 18, rise17 inseam 2.5

*matches well with the 2 tropical fish, BV/BF, embelished preflats I have from Little Bambusa Designs. Both brand new unwashed, unworn! I forgot I was saving these two and now I dont need them (blush) measure 17 x 14.5
Plain preflat in pic, not included!

City Scene Positively Posh and Muttaquin baby set SOLD!!
*Applique long sleeved T size 2. has some small light yellowish stains around chest and wrists.
*Fleece longies with high waist band to cover babys back and chest to prevent chills and exposure if the shirt rides up. waist 17 rise 18 inseam 9.5
*Mutt front snap fitted, velour inner, size large. snap in soaker has a small discoloration, this happens sometimes with colored velour. Otherwise in great shape, with no other defects, snaps and elastic, perfect.

Mutt 3SR fitted, brown strips knit outter, brown velour inner. has a few fade spots, has been repaired by Michelle for the elastic, as good as new now, SOLD!

Advertisement

Last edited by jee_jee; 08-15-2011 at 10:44 AM.
jee_jee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:45 AM   #2
cag25
Registered Users
seller

Re: Tons of Diaper Sets! Potty Learning Sale!

Absolutely stunning collection. Wish I had a boy!
cag25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:19 AM   #3
jollygoodANDgreen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Tons of Diaper Sets! Potty Learning Sale! Ooga Booga and More Adorable Prints!

Cute stuff mama!
Old 09-09-2008, 10:56 AM   #4
jcburningham
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: Tons of Diaper Sets! Potty Learning Sale! Ooga Booga and More Adorable Prints!

Bump for great stuff. I would be so sad parting with all that great stuff. I wish I had a boy.
jcburningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:07 PM   #5
christy005
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

o...m...g...i wish i had the money....oh my.....that stuff would look so good on my son.....ahhhh. lol
Old 09-09-2008, 12:11 PM   #6
mugsywebb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish I had the money for the ooga boogas sets.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:16 PM   #7
jensenlife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

so cute!
Old 09-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #8
jee_jee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

for all the nice compliments and bumps mamas! I am not in a hurry to get the money honestly, so I might do a lay-away plan for somebody with great feedback around here, just PM me to discuss the details. I know what is like to drool and not be able to affrd stuff.
jee_jee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:07 PM   #9
puhlgirl
Registered Users

My Mood:

OMG!! I can't believe how cute these are!! I wish I was American!!!

LOVE the sets!
Old 09-09-2008, 06:41 PM   #10
~stacy~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This mama is just as nice as all of the stuff she has listed too.

(maybe even nicer! )