Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-12-2006, 12:50 PM   #51
Drummer's Wife
Registered Users

Re: Vaccine concern question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLove
You all probably think I'm pretty nutty, but my ds has never been to a doctor, hospital, or ER, but I'm the family doctor now anyways! I think I would only go there if it was a serious injury that I could not help myself. I have been very hurrassed by the free gov insurance to give my ds shots by phone and mail, so I really don't want to ever have to take him there. They are still trying to intimidate me with fear, but they are not very successful.
I don't think your nutty, I think you're wise

I think Doctors are great if you are extremly ill or require medical care. Other then that we stay away. No well baby visits here and my children are 5, 3 and 1 and extremely healthy. If there were something serious enough going on I'd take them to the ER. And I'd never hesitate to have them seen if I truely had any concerns.

And luckily none of them have ever had an ear infection but if they did I would definitley not give antibiotics.

Advertisement

Old 06-14-2006, 12:51 PM   #52
elioraimmanuel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Vaccine concern question?

I have three kids C1 was vaxed through age 4 and right after the last vax she became ADHD. Her behavior changed overnight! C2 was vaxed in the hospital (one injection- vit k) without my consent and none after that. She started to scream after her shots and didn't stop for 3 months. C3 is vax free and by far, the healthiest of my children.

And while we're on the subject of antibiotics... they not only kill the good flora in our bodies and cause yeast, they are mold based. Mold in the body causes so many problems from breathing, to brain to muscular to skin. Mold is toxic to the body. Not only do regular docs not treat mold, they don't treat systemic fungus or parasites. But, that's for another thread.
elioraimmanuel is offline   Reply With Quote