Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-21-2008, 04:40 PM   #21
thegreatone
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Tennessee Moms!

Knoxville here as well. Started after my DD was allergic to sposies and I bought some Goodmamas off craigslist.

Advertisement

thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:29 PM   #22
filiadeluna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsrlgs12 View Post
Murfreesboro TN here. I have an almost 6 month old DD if anyone is in the area? New here, no family here.
I am in the 'Boro too, and expecting my first LO (a girl) in March! All my friends think I'm crazy for wanting to CD, even though they all commend me on the environmental factor. Even my mom, and MIL, who both CD'd (because it was still commonplace when DH & I were babes), think I'm nuts b/c they had to deal with pins and lots of bulk. They have no idea what the modern CDs are like! There is nowhere around here that I can see them in person either, which stinks.
filiadeluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:33 PM   #23
katina128
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just outside of Knoxville in Maryville, TN. I don't have any kids in diapers right now though. But, I am a cloth maker and have been in biz for almost 5 years, if anyone needs help with anything. My boys are 5 and almost 8, but we are ttc so hopefully there will be a new bum in the next year or two.

WAHM behind Lullaby Diapers Portfolio

katina128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:49 PM   #24
CourtCourt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm in Hixson (just outside Chattanooga), and I know there's another mama in TN who is new to DS, because I am playing PM/email tag with her! I hope she sees this thread.

I've been contemplating doing something CD-related at the Chattanooga Market next year. Just trying to get my thoughts together on it.
Stocking at on 12/29!
CourtCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:01 AM   #25
laurajean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtCourt View Post
I'm in Hixson (just outside Chattanooga), and I know there's another mama in TN who is new to DS, because I am playing PM/email tag with her! I hope she sees this thread.

I've been contemplating doing something CD-related at the Chattanooga Market next year. Just trying to get my thoughts together on it.
Hi! (Chatt, here) I think doing something at the Chattanooga Market would be a great idea!!

We are an unschooling, home birthing, breast feeding, cosleeping, cloth diapering, EC'ing, baby wearing, non vaxing, Weston A Price-diet family.
laurajean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:11 PM   #26
funnytummy
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm in Spring Hill (South of Franklin). I'm pregnant with #3, and due in January. This will be our first attempt at CD'ing. One of my friends has started using cloth with her newborn as well, so I'll have a buddy!

Anyone else close to me?
funnytummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:30 PM   #27
GEMQEMCABOOSE
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm in Kingston Springs, not so close not so far. I have been CDing DS2 since he was 4 days old and we have evolved from pockets to fitteds and PUL to now our crazy love relationship with fitteds and wool. I am the only CDer I know, but my family is incredibly supportive and we get asked about our dipes all the time; especially because I make them! It is so great to know there are others in the MidTN area CDing; if only there were more of us! I am dying to open a CD store in Nashville!
Leslie Helpmeet since 1999. WAHM to Big(04), Middle(08) and Little(09) and Double Blessings (10/13).Granola crunchy, scheduling, Evangelical Liberal mommy that CDs, BFs, ERFs, & BWs. An attached parent without the Attachment Parenting.
GEMQEMCABOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:44 PM   #28
ktarsha
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm in Nolensville, southeast of Nashville. Even though I live in hope that we'll be done with diapers soon, I think it would be great to have a cloth diaper store in Middle Tenn.!
Old 10-31-2008, 09:39 PM   #29
rdossmann
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey mamas! courtcourt told me about htis thread. I live in Jackson, TN. would really like to find some Cding mamas here in this area. Anyone?
Old 10-31-2008, 10:25 PM   #30
loveskilts
Registered Users

My Mood:

hello all! in january, dh will be restationed to ft. campbell and i'll be a clarksville mama if any of y'all are interested, i'm organizing a diaper swap meet in nashville. basically a get together in some free, clean public space where we can show & tell dipes... swap dipes... swap stories... swap tips... etc... a nice, casual, kid-friendly learning environment for any interested

more details here on the main thread:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...ight=nashville

and we're firming up a date / time here...

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...ight=nashville

so far the date/time in the lead on the poll is sat, jan 10th in the afternoon followed in popularity by sat, jan 17th in the afternoon.

all are and the more the merrier!!