Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #411
I_am_Blessed
Registered Users
Formerly: Beth's_Mommy
seller
seller

Re: Tennessee Moms!

I was born in Morristown and spent my first 10 years there. I then moved to Pikeville (about an hour from Chattanooga). I have been in Jackson, TN for the past 3 years. I have one local friend that part-time CD's but don't know anyone else.

Advertisement

Mama to 3, soon-to-be-4

I_am_Blessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:38 PM   #412
Dory
Registered Users
Formerly: Thing1 & Thing2
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Blessed View Post
I was born in Morristown and spent my first 10 years there. I then moved to Pikeville (about an hour from Chattanooga). I have been in Jackson, TN for the past 3 years. I have one local friend that part-time CD's but don't know anyone else.
Cool! I'm about an hour from Jackson. You're now the closest person I've heard of using cloth. .
Old 02-25-2013, 12:38 PM   #413
Dory
Registered Users
Formerly: Thing1 & Thing2
seller
seller

Double post
Old 02-25-2013, 12:46 PM   #414
bmacnak
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I was in Jackson until last summer and then moved to Tullahoma. And only know of 2 other families that use cloth here.
Bethany, married to the man that makes me smile . Stay at home mom and homeschooler to my three wild and crazy boys! Bryson 9yrs, my comedian Noah, 4yrs and new booby man, Sonny, 8 months . Living our beautiful but crazy free- range, natural hippie lifestyle!)
bmacnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #415
magsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by treegirl75

Dh and I are both from the Johnson City area!

Sent from my iPhone that has a mind of its own
I grew up in Kingsport
Old 02-26-2013, 09:34 AM   #416
spodie
Registered Users

I'm in Nashville & have quite a few friends who use cloth, but I also have quite a few friends who look at us like we're crazy.
spodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:25 AM   #417
MommyIshtar
Registered Users

My Mood:
I'm new to the forum, and cd'ing, and just wanted to say hi! I'm in Hixson, outside Chattanooga. 30yo mom to a 13yo boy, 5yo boy, and 10 month old girl. I'm all about baby wearing, extended breastfeeding, BLW, cosleeping, gentle parenting (working hard on this one as I tend to have a temper), homeschooling (for the oldest) and unschooling, natural remedies (but open to Western medicine as well), homebirthing, extended rear-facing and harnessing...basically just a crunchy, green mamma. Lol. I am a Christian who strives to follow the example of Jesus Christ, but I am very open-minded, non-judgmental, and accepting of others' beliefs and lifestyles (to a point, of course). If you couldn't tell, I tend to get long-winded. Lol. Anyway, I'd love to meet up with other like-minded people. Especially those with children around the ages of mine.
MommyIshtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #418
treegirl75
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyIshtar View Post
I'm new to the forum, and cd'ing, and just wanted to say hi! I'm in Hixson, outside Chattanooga. 30yo mom to a 13yo boy, 5yo boy, and 10 month old girl. I'm all about baby wearing, extended breastfeeding, BLW, cosleeping, gentle parenting (working hard on this one as I tend to have a temper), homeschooling (for the oldest) and unschooling, natural remedies (but open to Western medicine as well), homebirthing, extended rear-facing and harnessing...basically just a crunchy, green mamma. Lol. I am a Christian who strives to follow the example of Jesus Christ, but I am very open-minded, non-judgmental, and accepting of others' beliefs and lifestyles (to a point, of course). If you couldn't tell, I tend to get long-winded. Lol. Anyway, I'd love to meet up with other like-minded people. Especially those with children around the ages of mine.
Quoted you in the Chattanooga thread as well, but I just noticed you have a 5yo ds. I have a 4yo ds, and 14 mo old dd. PM me if you'd like to meet up to let the kiddos play!
Old 03-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #419
Mackie3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I live in the Cookeville area which is basically the same distance away from knoxville and Chattanooga (approximately 1.5 hours)...I dont know ANYONE else who uses cd's. Would love to meet other moms who do.
Mackie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:03 PM   #420
Me.N.Lizzie2010
Registered Users
seller

Hey! I live in tx currently. Moved here from Cleveland, tn. Was also in Athens. They are pretty much smack dab in the middle of Chattanooga and Knoxville. My parents live there still. I will be moving back to Tennessee later this year and we will be near Nashville.
Me.N.Lizzie2010 is offline   Reply With Quote