Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2006, 01:52 PM   #11
SandyG's Avatar
SandyG
Moderator at heart, but no longer moderator
The best way I know of to win an argument is to start by being in the right
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Yuma AZ
Posts: 13,777
Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

that be funny!!!
give her taste of her own medicine lol

Advertisement

__________________
SAHM to David (5) ; wife to my sweetie. Praise the Lord
sorry Im not around as I use to be
Old DS Feedback DP Feedback www.americansolutions.com--take action NOW!!
SandyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 02:25 PM   #12
originalboxcar
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 40
Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof2girls
This is SOOOO funny...Keep it going.

How do you do a fake bid?

Make up a fake ebay account, and bid like crazy, and never pay or something? How does that work?
I suggest that we keep this initiative honest and by the book and don't stoop to little lambs level.

I will keep you informed of my progress with the avenues I've suggested in the other thread.

regards,

t~
originalboxcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 03:55 PM   #13
nothing_butt_cloth's Avatar
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Under the Rainbow
Posts: 2,900
My Mood:
Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalboxcar
I suggest that we keep this initiative honest and by the book and don't stoop to little lambs level.

I will keep you informed of my progress with the avenues I've suggested in the other thread.

regards,

t~


that way nothing can come back on anyone else. we are just ppl that are trying ot get what is rightfully ours, and spreading the word about bad business....Nothing illegal about htat.
__________________
Melissa, At home, homeschooling, proud LDS Mom to 3 miracles on Earth, 5 angels in heaven, Nothing butt cloth is now closed. Thank you for 5 years of support.
nothing_butt_cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 04:29 PM   #14
SandyG's Avatar
SandyG
Moderator at heart, but no longer moderator
The best way I know of to win an argument is to start by being in the right
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Yuma AZ
Posts: 13,777
Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

true true true
we wont stoop low
__________________
SAHM to David (5) ; wife to my sweetie. Praise the Lord
sorry Im not around as I use to be
Old DS Feedback DP Feedback www.americansolutions.com--take action NOW!!
SandyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 04:32 PM   #15
napua's Avatar
napua
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Posts: 12,102
Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

I totally agree that this should be kept honest. Don't go to her level. She has already damaged her reputation beyond repair.
__________________
J+C=M+M
napua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 06:01 PM   #16
Hillbilly Bunny
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: West Virgina
Posts: 834
My Mood:
Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

She use to be pretty awesome when she had her old website. I use to buy AIOs from her pretty often with no problems. It's sooooo sad that since she has went to Ebay, she has changed to the bad and become this very mean and uncaring person! It's like a completely different person!!!
__________________
Deana-WAHM to Christian(12/12/02) and Zoe(4/15/05) Wife to Larry. Owner of Hillbilly Bunny CONGO stocking every other Tuesday!!! Tranquility Bay HC Instock Store
Hillbilly Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 06:49 PM   #17
rawkstarwife's Avatar
rawkstarwife
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 115
Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof2girls
This is SOOOO funny...Keep it going.

How do you do a fake bid?

Make up a fake ebay account, and bid like crazy, and never pay or something? How does that work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalboxcar
I suggest that we keep this initiative honest and by the book and don't stoop to little lambs level.

I will keep you informed of my progress with the avenues I've suggested in the other thread.

regards,

t~
I think she was just poking fun at one of Jen's favorite "excuses," that buyers only bid to leave her negatives! Yeah, like that makes a lot of sense: I'll waste my time and money just for the satisfaction of leaving you bad feedback. Riiiiiiiight.

Last edited by rawkstarwife; 05-14-2006 at 06:50 PM.
rawkstarwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 06:56 PM   #18
mihrimah's Avatar
mihrimah
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 466
My Mood:
Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly Bunny
She use to be pretty awesome when she had her old website. I use to buy AIOs from her pretty often with no problems. It's sooooo sad that since she has went to Ebay, she has changed to the bad and become this very mean and uncaring person! It's like a completely different person!!!

Well, I've been reading these threads about her, and I read the feedback at the Pin and it looks like up intil February of last year she was good, she was getting 4s and 5s- but then starting December of 05, is when the neg FB starts!! Too bad! I hope that mamas who choose to start CDing and start with her products have a good support system or something so they don't get frustrated with poor quality!!
__________________
christi
CreativelyWebbed: AFFORDABLE WAHM and small business web design!
ArtistryCreates: PDF patterns with FREE licensing
ArtistryYarns on Indie Dyers Cooperative: A glorious yarn and fiber shop!
mihrimah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 08:35 PM   #19
Proverbs169's Avatar
Proverbs169
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New England. Where else?
Posts: 6,655
My Mood:
Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

Hey Tara

I am glas you wrote to her, but I can't believe she is so rude to so many people. how sad that she isn't more honest. I hate to think that people new to Cding might deal with her and give it up b/c of her bad business practices.

And I agree with the PP who said to keep it honest and not stoop to her level.
__________________
Jessica.
Blessed & joyful child of Christ, wife to B & seriously awesome mama to A, S, K, T & M, born 3/29/12
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." -Mark Twain
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 08:35 PM   #20
scatterbrainedmom
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,517
My Mood:
Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkstarwife
I think she was just poking fun at one of Jen's favorite "excuses," that buyers only bid to leave her negatives! Yeah, like that makes a lot of sense: I'll waste my time and money just for the satisfaction of leaving you bad feedback. Riiiiiiiight.

yep
__________________
Banned - Inflammatory & Hateful Speech; 3 strikes for Spam and calling admin names
scatterbrainedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.