Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-14-2006, 08:36 PM   #21
scatterbrainedmom
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkstarwife
I have seriously considered making a Boycott Little Lambs website also, but I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to makign websites.

I think it's HILARIOUS that you explained that not all of us can be lying, and she calls YOU a liar! She's got to be a few pancakes short of a stack to really beleive the crap she tells people.
freewebs is a great free site

Advertisement

Old 05-14-2006, 09:04 PM   #22
contemplation31
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proverbs169
Hey Tara

I hate to think that people new to Cding might deal with her and give it up b/c of her bad business practices.

I'm one of the unlucky few that made my first CD purchase from LL! But I'm glad to say that I'm still going to use CDs I'm currently waiting for a decision from PayPal, so keep your fingers crossed for me!! PS, if you want to give a newbie some advise, see my thread from earlier please!!
contemplation31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:27 PM   #23
Hillbilly Bunny
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihrimah
Well, I've been reading these threads about her, and I read the feedback at the Pin and it looks like up intil February of last year she was good, she was getting 4s and 5s- but then starting December of 05, is when the neg FB starts!! Too bad! I hope that mamas who choose to start CDing and start with her products have a good support system or something so they don't get frustrated with poor quality!!
The last time I ordered from her was probably last January2005! I had about 1/2 dozen NB AIOs in great quality condition I had around a dozen in my ds old stash that I loved!

I just don't get it! Why would a WAHM change to the bad and stay that way? If I was making that many mistakes and hurting that many mommas, I would go back to what I was doing before! What I'm trying to say is "Stick to what works!"

Last edited by Hillbilly Bunny; 05-14-2006 at 10:28 PM.
Hillbilly Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 11:56 PM   #24
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If you look at her feedback and feedback she has left for others on ebay, I think she will put herself out of business. Also on DP, there are plenty of bad reviews. I got tired of reading them.

It may be a slow process, but if she keeps sewing crappy diapers, taking forever to ship and providing terrible customer service, she will do it all on her own. You won't need to do anything expect not buy from her and warn others to do the same.

I'm sorry for anyone who lost money and I hope you get it back. Put your energy into loving your sweet babies, and supporting other talented WAHMS who do beautiful work and stand behind their product.

Just my
marvelous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 12:14 AM   #25
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Wow this is crazy!! LOL We must let everyone we know that uses CD about her!!
Old 05-15-2006, 12:15 AM   #26
lovemygirls
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2bemommy
Wow this is crazy!! LOL We must let everyone we know that uses CD about her!!

Ginger
lovemygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 07:10 AM   #27
originalboxcar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous
.... Also on DP, there are plenty of bad reviews. I got tired of reading them.
If you notice, the link to Little Lambs Review is no longer on the DP front page review section. It's still there but you have to dig for it. It's my understanding that Jen Jen is the moderator for that site. Hmmmm, merely coincidence

Just an observation. Regards,

t~

Last edited by originalboxcar; 05-15-2006 at 07:12 AM.
originalboxcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 11:01 AM   #28
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:

My first purchase of dipes was Little Lambs and I fell in love with them with the first package. My best friend sent me a "start stash" and it had one LL's and that's what I fell in love with so I bought some from ebay.

As much as I love the diapers (I don't care about the poof), I too have noticed the quality of alot of her products going south. I started buying from her in Juny 2005 but by August, I remember getting some wipes and immediately noticed that I had won print wipes, not the plain wipes. Then I had ordered super boosters and the serging wasn't complete on two of them. Same with some foldable boosters. I then had the incident with the last two dipes I bought that took a LONG time to get here (but I did get refunded the shipping when I asked her about it) but the fleece wasn't good quality fleece... thinned out massively with the first wash! That was the last time I bought something from her.

I, too, hope she figures it out and takes a step back. And I'm sorry so many mama's have to go through such junk for their money. This leaves a bad taste in alot of mama's mouths and I hope it gets resolved soon. It also leaves alot of us mama's that do love the diapers in a pickle because we have so many of her dipes and now lots of people will be gun-shy so when we try to sell them, they won't have a good resale value.

Ya'll will certainly have to keep us posted on the investigative program! I'd like to see how it turns out!
Old 05-15-2006, 01:56 PM   #29
wildflowerjenn
Registered Users

Is it possible to call them and see what might be going on? I've been a member of Diaper Pin for a long time and there was a customer service situation a while back that went really sour for them. Her husband got involved and it all got very ugly and unfortunately very public. It was around that time that their reviews went south and they fell off the "favorites" list on Diaper Pin. So I wonder what is really going on... such a personality change is uncommon for *anybody*.

Really, for those of you who have been Cotton Babies customers, wouldn't you think that I'd just about lost my mind if I started sending out emails that were THAT rude?

I just wonder what is really going on here and hope it can be solved for everybody's benefit.

For those who are wondering, Jen used to be a moderator on the Diaper Talk forum, but she is not the "Jennifer" behind Diaper Pin and she doesn't control how things are posted/listed there.

Kindest regards,

Jenn
Cotton Babies
wildflowerjenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 05:53 AM   #30
originalboxcar
Banned

Believe me, I'm the first one for trying to work it out directly without involving 3rd parties and I have via MANY emails. I've gotten no responses after nicelly asking and justifying a refund. The only responses I've gotten is to emails giving LLs an ultimatum that I will officially dispute the item and they've been both sarcastic and false accusations.

At this point, given my history w/LLs, all LL's negative history, I won't waste another penny on a phone call.

It's too bad it has come to this but sometimes you just have to go the extra mile and hold people accountable. If not, things would be chaotic!

regards,

t~

Last edited by originalboxcar; 05-16-2006 at 05:54 AM.
originalboxcar is offline   Reply With Quote