Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-16-2006, 04:41 PM   #31
lacted
Registered Users

Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

Hey ladies....I found this website from the Federal Trade Commission where you can complain to them about sellers like Little*Lambs. They say that they will enter the complaints into a law enforcement database so that fraudsters like her can be nabbed, potentially. I guess if enough of us who had our money STOLEN from this THIEF complain to the authorities, then hopefully something will be done? Because eBay surely won't lift one golden finger.

I complained to my state's AG office as well as the local TV station here that does consumer fraud investigations.

Going about this the legal way is the best way to get her off eBay, out of business, and potentially locked up for all of the money she has stolen from people (like me!). She was nasty to me too. I've read all of her previous FB and reviews from over a year or two ago on DP, and even the biography article that was written about her on DP too (google "little lambs diapers" and you can see it).

Seems that she had a nice management job with an online company, hired her husband to be a truck driver for her company (she was his boss), then he popped the question, she quit her job (who does that? - if anything, I'd keep my job to pay for the wedding!), then had a baby immediately, and went out on the road WITH the baby to be a long-haul truck driver with him! Ok, so just with my background in social work and issues, it seems that this guy that she married is quite the abuser and maybe has her in some sort of very abusive situation that she's taking out on the rest of us. Seems plausible, given the incredible nastiness that this formerly nice person has given in to. And her diapers suck too, which I guess they didn't used to? Maybe it's all a cry for help! But if it's not and I'm being too dreamy about this...let's get this gal kicked off eBay!!!

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Kristine
Single mother to 3

Advertisement

lacted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 05:32 PM   #32
scatterbrainedmom
Registered Users

My Mood:

so, are you assuming he is an abuser because he is a truck driver? or did i miss your point? IMO truckers are really nice folks. my fil is one and my step father used to be one.

and if he WAS an abuser, what do you think he would do to her after he gets and email or phone call??

complain about her diapers and customer service, but don't speculate on her being abused. it is just not nice at all.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:28 PM   #33
sunshynemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatterbrainedmom
so, are you assuming he is an abuser because he is a truck driver? or did i miss your point? IMO truckers are really nice folks. my fil is one and my step father used to be one.

and if he WAS an abuser, what do you think he would do to her after he gets and email or phone call??

complain about her diapers and customer service, but don't speculate on her being abused. it is just not nice at all.
Back when the story that wildflowerjenn went on, he verbally slammed the mama that was trying to get her $ back, threatened the customers DH's military career, had the $ and the diapers and refused to send something until she withdrew her negative feedback. I have read the emails, but I can't remember where. He was a nasty fellow.

Anyway, I think the PP was commenting on his general lack of respect and utter rudeness in dealing w/ people (and who knows how he treats his wife, cause he wouldn't let the above customer speak w/ her). Also, the fact that she went from such a kind WAHmama to this, in what, 6 months? Once he got involved w/ her business it seemed to go downhill fast.

FWIW, I didn't read that she was saying that cause he was a truck driver it meant he was an abuser... but I'll let her clarify.

(this may not make sense, the nursing toddler is kicking my arm, lol)
Old 05-16-2006, 07:32 PM   #34
lacted
Registered Users

I have no idea where you got that I was commenting on truck drivers....that's just odd. I don't care what people do for a living. Maybe you should re-read my post?

As a woman who "went downhill fast" in an abusive relationship myself, I can see many similarities about what people have posted about Jenn and Mark Espinoza's behavior towards their customers. It just seems that her previously happy customers and previously good business slammed into a wall after he got involved, and after reading her story that she quit a good job after they got involved with each other to follow him into his work, and with a little one in tow, it just seems WAY too eerie about all of these situations (including my dealings with them).

Maybe I should hope that I'm totally wrong about their marriage/business and her utterly wrong behavior towards her customers, but if I am, then it just makes her look even worse for treating us like crap WITHOUT a good reason!

Kristine
Single mother to 3
lacted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 07:50 PM   #35
scatterbrainedmom
Registered Users

My Mood:

i read your post more than once! and I am still getting the same conclusion. all I am saying is before you post stuff like that maybe you should make sure it is true. and for what its worth, i think her diapers are crappy and she has just as crappy service. i'll slam her diaper and cs from here to kingdome come because I KNOW FOR A FACT how crappy they are. i used to have a lot and it took forever to find someone who actaully wanted them. but I will not speculate on stuff i don't know and neither should anyone else!
Old 05-16-2006, 09:18 PM   #36
rawkstarwife
Registered Users

You can't help but speculate when this kind of craziness goes on. I know that I personally have pondered every possibility under the sun when I try to figure out what on earth has gone wrong with LL. Since we don't have any concrete evidence as to why all this is happening, we're left with wild stories that may be just that, stories.

And for the record, I don't think you were trying to say that truck drivers are all abusive either. I have suffered abuse from multiple people and none of them were truck drivers! I also know several truck drivers who are NOT abusive. Don't sweat it.
rawkstarwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:15 PM   #37
honeydewmama
Registered Users

I am a soon-to-be mom doing as much research on CDing as I can before shelling out the money for it. I had Little Lambs on my shortlist for dipes to put into my stash, but on a lark I looked at her feedback on EBay, and then did some more readong to see if I could figure out if it was just some cranky, fluke of a customer, or if it was a real problem. Looks like it's more of a real problem than a fluke.

I also noticed the sharp chronological delineation between "good Little Lambs" and "bad Little Lambs", and I figured that maybe she's just grown her business beyond what she can handle and does not have a good strategy for catching up or slowing down orders, or both. That doesn't mean she's an evil person, but at the same time, if she's making promises on her Ebay store that she knows won't be kept, that's fraud.
honeydewmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 02:18 AM   #38
jessicad
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea
Got an email back right away.....

I feel very sorry for you that you believe all of the lies that you hear and do not know the whole story. It is also unbelievable to me that you would participate in a campaign of libel without even considering the consequences to you. I would be very careful if I were you about what lies you choose to promote. Now that you have identified yourself to me, I will be adding you to the list of those who are harrassing me. Please do not write to me again. I have alerted your isp and my isp about your harrassment.

Thanks,
Jennifer
It's really sad when you have to keep a list of all the people who have a problem with you.

I'm feeling really lucky. I was pissed that it took a month for my dipes to arrive and that the shipping cost was ridiculous (my fault for not looking at that first) and I received the wrong colors...but obviously I got off easy! LL were the first dipes that I ordered...luckily, by the time they showed up, I had already received several other dipes and decided that I was committed to cloth diapering. Truth be told, I do like my 2 LL dipes...but I certainly won't be ordering any more.
jessicad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 03:24 AM   #39
originalboxcar
Banned

ZOIKS! I think the thread got off topic. Let's not speculate on the situation whatever it is. We all could try to justify inappropriate behavior with our own particular situations.

Fact is, LLs unethical behavior is the topic and trying to stop that by whatever it takes (ie., boycott or the authorities stepping in) is the goal.

Keep spreading the word on LLs!

regards,

t~
originalboxcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 04:04 AM   #40
originalboxcar
Banned

here's the latest:

I ran a confirmation # from a package that LLs said contained my missing 6 AIO's and it came up as delivered. I called my PO and carrier and they said that they would investigate. I then emailed LL's and stated that I never received the package with the 6 AIO's and that LL's should file a claim and then that would account for the missing 6 AIO's issue. I again requested a refund based on the (stain, loose stitching and wrong colors) issues and this is the response I got:

email response from LL's:

Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 13:29:26 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Jennifer from Little Lambs" <live2@cutest-cloth-diapers.com> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: "original boxcar" <originalboxcar@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Status on Item #7755698442

You need to file the claim with the post office so that they can find
your
package. I have proof that the package has been delivered so as far as
I
am concerned, I have fulfilled my end of the transaction.

Since you have already contacted paypal regarding the $173.35, it is
now
in their hands.

Thanks,
Jennifer

response to above:

Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: "original boxcar" <originalboxcar@yahoo.com> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: Status on Item #7755698442
To: "Jennifer from Little Lambs" <live2@cutest-cloth-diapers.com>

What does "satisfaction guaranteed mean to you?

"I have fulfilled my end of the transaction." How do you figure?

a. you sent colors that were NOT requested.
b. items had loose stitching (
c. items were soiled (stain, pet hair, i.e. nasty)

WEBSTER'S DEFINITION OF FULFILL

to meet the requirements of (a business order) c : to bring to an end d : to measure up to : SATISFY

Take special notice of the last word, SATISFY.

HINT: I'M NOT SATISFIED because you sent colors that I didn' order and items with loose stitching , stains and pethair. NEW mean without any of those.

I'll continue the paypal route then.

regards,

t~

LL's last response:

Yes, it is now in paypal's hands since you have already chosen to go
that
way.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Notice Jennifer's use of YOU in the last sentence. Of course this is all my fault

You can't say I wasn't willing to work w/LL's!

Last edited by originalboxcar; 05-17-2006 at 05:17 AM.
originalboxcar is offline   Reply With Quote