Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2008, 09:35 AM   #1
acjlnmom
Registered Users

Boys Fall Gymboree 0-9 months

3-6 months Gymboree's Trail Mix line. Long sleeved onsie style cream colored shirt with embroidered squirrels and acorns on the front and long brown corduroy pants. In excellent condition. $12.00 inc shipping.

3-6 months Gymboree's Natures Treasures line. Long sleeved blue shirt with embroidered grasshopper's on the front and long striped velor pants. I have matching blue grasshopper socks but they aren't pictured. In excellent condition. $12.00 including shipping.

3-6 months Gymboree's Under the Sea Octopus line. onsie style long sleeved blue shirt with embroidered octopus' on the front and long blue pants with striped cuffs at the hem line. In excellent condition. The spot on the pants was a water spot, not a stain. I had just washed my hands. There are no stains on this item. $12.00 including shipping

3-6 months Gymboree's Colorful Village line. Dark red sweater with reindeer embroidered on the front. Zippered front. In excellent condition. including shipping. $6.00

6-9 months Gymboree's Chomp Chomp Alligator line. Striped onsie style long sleeved blue and white striped shirt with denim overalls with an alligator on the bib and on the cuffs of the hemline. In excellent condition. $14.00 including shipping.

This is an infants plush tiger halloween costume. Size 3 months. Worn only one time last halloween. Like new and absolutely adorable. $4.00 inc shipping

Items come from a non-smoking pet friendly home. Shipment within 3 days of payment. I accept all forms of paypal.

Advertisement

acjlnmom is offline   Reply With Quote