Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-31-2006, 09:04 PM   #11
EmnJJsMom
Registered Users
seller

Re: The more I read about vaxing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by annes_cottage View Post
I too have vax'd up until now...but all of them but 1 are behind now because I am so uneasy about it that it sickens me.

Where are you reading at? I want to do some more research.
I've been googling the vaxes and reading 20-30 or more webpages for each vax that I google.

Advertisement

EmnJJsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 09:10 PM   #12
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I find both sides scary.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:22 PM   #13
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

This whole pro-vax culture scares me. My frist son was fully vaxed through 18 months. Then after his 18 month shots he stopped talking and started screaming. He would just fall to the floor clutching the sides of his head screaming sometimes more than 2 dozen times a day. It still kills me today that I let this happen to him. For 3.5yrs now we have been struggling to get our little boy back. He has been diagnosed with Autism (also far over used if you ask me) but what he really has is vaccine damage. Now thanks to his wonderful DAN! (defeat Autism Now) Dr. he is recovering. But he will never be the child he would have been had we not vaccinated him. I get sick to my stomach any time any one mentions vaccinating their children. I want to warn them but don't want to sound alarmist or like a conspiracy theorist. Ds2 will be 11months old tommorow and has never had a single vaccine. When people here this they flip. Asking aren't I worried about him getting these diseases, but i have studied the diseases and they just don't scare me. What scares me is injecting known neurotoxins into his perfect little body on the unproven theory that it might stop him from getting a disease that is usually easily treatable. I would rather my child get chickenpox than autism. The numbers of autistic children have gone from 1 in 2000 to 1 in 166. How long before it is 1 in 10 children? When will it stop?
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 09:29 PM   #14
vanilla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris0110 View Post
This whole pro-vax culture scares me. My frist son was fully vaxed through 18 months. Then after his 18 month shots he stopped talking and started screaming. He would just fall to the floor clutching the sides of his head screaming sometimes more than 2 dozen times a day. It still kills me today that I let this happen to him. For 3.5yrs now we have been struggling to get our little boy back. He has been diagnosed with Autism (also far over used if you ask me) but what he really has is vaccine damage. Now thanks to his wonderful DAN! (defeat Autism Now) Dr. he is recovering. But he will never be the child he would have been had we not vaccinated him. I get sick to my stomach any time any one mentions vaccinating their children. I want to warn them but don't want to sound alarmist or like a conspiracy theorist. Ds2 will be 11months old tommorow and has never had a single vaccine. When people here this they flip. Asking aren't I worried about him getting these diseases, but i have studied the diseases and they just don't scare me. What scares me is injecting known neurotoxins into his perfect little body on the unproven theory that it might stop him from getting a disease that is usually easily treatable. I would rather my child get chickenpox than autism. The numbers of autistic children have gone from 1 in 2000 to 1 in 166. How long before it is 1 in 10 children? When will it stop?
Anna 5/16/04
Sara 7/11/06
vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 09:35 PM   #15
Mommy2JJ
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I am with all of you.....the more I read the more it scares the crap out of me. Jackson was vax'd until 9 months....I never knew any better. I still don't know what I am going to do. I know for sure he won't be getting the MMR, hep b, and Chicken pox. I am not sure on the others, but I research and it does just scare me. I am lucky though I switched to a doctor who is pretty ap and thinks all the vaccine stuff is getting to be too much. At our next appt I am going to talk to him more about what is due at 18 month the boosters....whooping cough is one I know. I need to get my butt researching though. I bought the book "what doctors don't tell you" and it seems to be pretty informative. MDC also has good info but can be overwhelming at times.

Looks like there are lots of us in the same spot....glad to know I am not alone.

Mommy2JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 03:10 PM   #16
Kama
Registered Users
seller
seller

It's such a complicated issue. It scares me too. I got my girl fully vaxed at 2 months and I deeply regret it and hope it does not cause any issues for her in the future. I am continuing my research and I am always open to new information. So if there are every some very good unbiased studies that prove the saftey or effectiveness of certian vaccines I will get her those.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things donít always spoil the good things and make them unimportant- The Doctor
Kama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:07 PM   #17
KnottyLDSMama
Peachy with a side of keen, that would be me
Formerly: Moonprysm
seller
seller

My Mood:

There's a video in my signature that gives TONS of information. It IS an hour and a half long, though, so you need to have the time to watch it. But I was amazed at the things I learned, even with all the research that I've done!
KnottyLDSMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 08:47 AM   #18
ecomama7
Registered Users
seller

it's very disturbing. which is why im anti-vax.
ecomama7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:19 AM   #19
RobinOK
Registered Users
seller

What gets me is that doctors still say shots don't cause the autism. Is there any real studies that show the link between vax's and autism? Also, another argument I hate is why don't more kids have autism if vax's cause them. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for delayed or no vax's. I got Tanner vaxed through his 4 month shots but I declined his 6 months and will not vax again until probably 18 months. It scares me to death.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:08 PM   #20
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Robin autism jumped in just the past few years from 1 in 2000 to now 1 in 166 children. That is alot of kids. No one is saying that every child who is vaxed will get autism, or that all kids who are autistic were vaxed. Most of us though believe that our children who display autistic characteristics and are labeled autistic are not actually atutistic at all, but vaccine damaged. It's like a child who is allergic to bee stings. Bee's don't always kill, but for some kids they can be deadly. Vax's don't always kill or seriously injure children, but they can and I can't find any good reason to take the risk.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote