Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-18-2008, 11:55 AM   #1
m_ill_e
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Help me find a training pant that works for DD and other pottying at daycare help

First of all DD is 2 1/2 years old. She keeps going back and forth between real progress in potty training and being completely committed to diapers. A few months ago she was waking up virtually dry and then going 2 or 3 x in the potty at school. They have miniature potties with plumming (so cute). Then we switched to cloth diapers (Bum Genius and Kushies AIO) to help the process along with feeling wet. She took a back slide and now hardly sits at all in the potty and never goes at school. I am having the hardest time finding a training pant that works for us. I want something waterproof because she barely goes in the potty at school. At home she's either barebutt or in regular undies or gerber pants w/ vinyl cover and she goes almost all of the time into the potty . . .but with reminders. Then we use Kushies or BGs at night and at preschool. I want a pant that i can send her to school with that is like underwear but that if she has an accident they wont have to spend the whole day changing her clothes.

Any other suggestions to help us would be greatly appreciated too!!

Advertisement

m_ill_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:00 PM   #2
m_ill_e
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me find a training pant that works for DD and other pottying at daycare help

Anybody?
m_ill_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:22 AM   #3
skueppers
Registered Users

Re: Help me find a training pant that works for DD and other pottying at daycare help

I'd suggest trying the snap-ez aio trainers. They're not as much like underwear as the imse vimse, but they are more waterproof and they are different from diapers.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:22 AM   #4
laj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I second the Snap-Ez AIO's. They're pricey, but they're the most absorbent trainers we have. One of my guys is wetting in his pants more often than going on the potty, but these hold a full toddler pee. He'll tell us, or our dcp, as soon as he pees, so they are changed right away. I do think they'd leak/wick if they were left on for any length of time after wet in though. I still think they look more like dipes than undies, but DS thinks of them as his training pants, so all is good. Good luck!