Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-20-2008, 03:07 PM   #1
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:
Mommy of the year and the award goes to....

I was just talking to ouchie nurse about what wonderful mommies we were ,and it occurred to me there may be other people who are in the running too.So here's your chance ladies you can nominate yourself for mommy of the year.I have several prize winning moves ,but this was yesterday so it's current.We were at church talking to some friends and ds kept trying to get my attention(he was standing next to me) and I kept reprimanding him for interrupting and being so rude.After about 2 minutes he stopped and then went to thank him for listening.I said good job not interrupting now what did you need?He said I had to go to the bathroom but it's all better now as he's standing in a puddle.Yup that's right mother of the year will be mine.

Advertisement

Old 10-20-2008, 03:16 PM   #2
Samo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mommy of the year and the award goes to....

that reminds me of one of my MIL's fav stories about DH...when he was little he really had to go to the bathroom but his father was in the shower and wouldn't let him in to go, so instead he decided to go outside the bathroom door .
Samo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:17 PM   #3
eco-baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lol ok this is not recent but I have you beat My DD decided she liked clibming trees even though I told her not to ect....well one day she got way up there, branch broke she fell down, I was like "Quit whining your fine"....find out she was AT THE TOP OF TREE!!!! and Her foot was broken...yup right here MOTY, lucky for you it was 4 years ago lol so you're still in the running - boy did I feel aweful, I had turned my back for a minute and she made up then down oh well she got a cool cast so she didn't care lol
Old 10-20-2008, 03:29 PM   #4
booty hunter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco-baby View Post
Lol ok this is not recent but I have you beat My DD decided she liked clibming trees even though I told her not to ect....well one day she got way up there, branch broke she fell down, I was like "Quit whining your fine"....find out she was AT THE TOP OF TREE!!!! and Her foot was broken...yup right here MOTY, lucky for you it was 4 years ago lol so you're still in the running - boy did I feel aweful, I had turned my back for a minute and she made up then down oh well she got a cool cast so she didn't care lol
Old 10-20-2008, 03:36 PM   #5
ouchienurse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Here is a nomination for my mom. I was 4 and got run over by a tractor, tottally my fault and I had a huge hematoma on my head and 2 black eyes for my efforts. So, a few days later we were eating in a restraunt and I decided to act up, she decided to take me to the restroom for a talking to...I start screaming, while she is dragging me to the restroom, and I quote "Don't beat me mama" over and over. She still gets mad when she tells that story
Old 10-20-2008, 03:45 PM   #6
booty hunter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchienurse View Post
Here is a nomination for my mom. I was 4 and got run over by a tractor, tottally my fault and I had a huge hematoma on my head and 2 black eyes for my efforts. So, a few days later we were eating in a restraunt and I decided to act up, she decided to take me to the restroom for a talking to...I start screaming, while she is dragging me to the restroom, and I quote "Don't beat me mama" over and over. She still gets mad when she tells that story
Oh my goodness... run over by a tractor Your poor mother she doesn't get mother of the year you get child of the year.I wonder if dd will return the favors you gave your mom.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #7
ouchienurse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdhutier View Post
Oh my goodness... run over by a tractor Your poor mother she doesn't get mother of the year you get child of the year.I wonder if dd will return the favors you gave your mom.
My mother reminds me of that possibility daily. If she pulls even half the crap I did, I AM SCREWED
Old 10-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #8
amrijane128
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchienurse View Post

Oh goodness, your poor mother!
Old 10-20-2008, 03:56 PM   #9
meghann8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

A year ago, I left the mop out in the kitchen. Lindsay was fixing herself some frozen waffles, and when they popped up in the toaster, she ran into the kitchen to get them. I heard a thud and then a scream, and ran into the kitchen. She was on her hands and knees with blood pouring out of her head onto the floor. She had tripped over the mop and did a header into the kitchen table. Ended up with a trip to the emergency room and they had to glue her forehead shut.

Here's a link to a picture a few days later of her poor head. http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...ndsayhead2.jpg
meghann8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #10
eco-baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghann8 View Post
A year ago, I left the mop out in the kitchen. Lindsay was fixing herself some frozen waffles, and when they popped up in the toaster, she ran into the kitchen to get them. I heard a thud and then a scream, and ran into the kitchen. She was on her hands and knees with blood pouring out of her head onto the floor. She had tripped over the mop and did a header into the kitchen table. Ended up with a trip to the emergency room and they had to glue her forehead shut.

Here's a link to a picture a few days later of her poor head. http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...ndsayhead2.jpg
I didn't look but good thing they're resiliant hey...OK I looked, poor baby! Poor mama too yowchies