Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2009, 02:51 PM   #31
sheleighya
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I lost my tandem nurslings on Friday!

Updated yesterday in post 30.

Again, I am not looking for a pity party at all, although pity is natural and acceptable understanding things.. My heart aches and there is not enough pity to help it heal from without. Only God can heal me in the way I need right now.

However, feel free to show what compassion you truely have for this situation- I do appreciate it despite how deep my underline needs go.

Thanks all of you who have gone beyond the heart's tug to respond with actively getting your hands dirty (so to speak) to help me attempt to move things along a bit.

Advertisement

I've lost custody of my children b/c my religious convictions are opposed to vaccinations, I practiced child-led weaning, and was a stay-at-home mother that desired to home-school. Yet no harm proven! But to have them anytime is enough to know that I'm blessed none-the-less.
sheleighya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:11 PM   #32
Sakari
Registered Users

Oh wow. I have no words!

I sell Baltic Amber jewelry!
Sakari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:26 PM   #33
turtle2who
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wish there was something I could do to help. I know how much having the right lawyer matters. My husband was steamrolled by his exW's lawyer and nothing was decided fairly- everything in her favor. It was really awful- and he felt so powerless and was truly scarred for life by the experience.

I hope someone here can point you in the right direction to get the help you need. Your kids need you!

Old 12-04-2009, 09:32 PM   #34
sheleighya
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuthGuru View Post
do you have a contact person (at the courts) to ask about what should happen when daycare is closed?

i'm so sorry for your strife.
I am so apprehensive to go back to court again w/o a lawyer. They are simply walking all over me, and I can do nothing legally about it. We need an arbitrator or something similar that can help us sort out other issues like the daycare one.

He seems to only want things his way, so continues to force me to have to go to court where he prevails.
I've lost custody of my children b/c my religious convictions are opposed to vaccinations, I practiced child-led weaning, and was a stay-at-home mother that desired to home-school. Yet no harm proven! But to have them anytime is enough to know that I'm blessed none-the-less.
sheleighya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #35
sUpermOm81
Do not B/T with. Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if involved in a transaction.
seller

My Mood:

Old 12-05-2009, 04:49 AM   #36
Tanilovelol
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mama, know that you will totally be in my prayers! I can only imagine the devastation of having your babies taken from you and now for over a year. God is with you and just allow Him to work, in His eyes he has already seen the end result of this situation. Look into religious organizations that will help with attorney fees, I don't know if you're going to a church already maybe the Pastor can help you find the correct resources. Keep posting on here too, maybe there is a mama out there that is an attorney and can at least guide you a little? Blessings and I hope with all my heart that soon it will be resolved and that your babies will be home. hugs to you!
Old 12-05-2009, 08:53 AM   #37
cocoabean572
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What state are you in?
cocoabean572 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:06 PM   #38
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

wow i am ss again mama and
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #39
kidpsych2be
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Couple things.

1. I am so very, very sorry you have lost custody of your babies. This situation sounds horribly unfair...but sadly a perfect example of how our legal system isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination.

2. You need to start reading. A lot. Whatever time you have available, spend online and at the library researching precedents set before you in cases like yours, researching your state's laws and previous Child Custody suits.

3. You need to go to the media. The media looooooves to get their hands on something corrupt and that is very beneficial to you.

4. Start calling every family law lawyer in the phone book within a 250 mile radius. Somebody has got to be willing to help you.

Good luck.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:24 AM   #40
*KaiMom*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mama my heart breaks for you and your children. I have been through the court system and it isn't fair to anyone.

I urge you to get a lawyer no matter the cost. These are your children and you cannot keep representing yourself in court. Take out a loan, get a credit card and charge the fees, call around to low income legal places, call every lawyer in your city, write letters. You cannot do this on your own anymore.