Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-11-2010, 05:19 PM   #81
sheleighya
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I lost my tandem nurslings on Friday!

I know this situation is bothersome to some. It's difficult to follow such sad cases without loosing heart and becoming desensitized to what is not your reality, or in otherwise, what is not happening to you. I get like that too, I have felt that way before, so I understand.

WIth that said, I still post because someone needs to be forewarned about the snares of running to the world for help; before going to the Sustainer of human life. That was one of my first real regrets of life. However, all is not finished yet. Someone needs to hear what brutality the system we tend to depend on practices.

I know this will pass with me being a victor when all is said and done. Faithful is He who promised!

Advertisement

I've lost custody of my children b/c my religious convictions are opposed to vaccinations, I practiced child-led weaning, and was a stay-at-home mother that desired to home-school. Yet no harm proven! But to have them anytime is enough to know that I'm blessed none-the-less.

Last edited by sheleighya; 03-11-2010 at 05:21 PM.
sheleighya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:58 PM   #82
sheleighya
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, I was able to get increased hours at work, but my children's father has not yet agreed to me picking them up from daycare before 3:30pm, or after 4:30pm. His lawyer self servingly put in the order that I have to pick them up between that time frame, knowing that my work hours were initially set from 8:45am to 5:45pm. But my job is working with me, blessings to my God, because they are willing to wait until I get it all straightened out.

However, I filed to have the child support modified, and his lawyer filed to have me be found in contempt a second time. He requested for both hearings (my modification of child support and his motion for contempt) to take place on the same date during a "calendar call" in which we had to choose a date for the hearings. His attorney had already previously sent me an email threatening me to pay all arrears or face more attorney fees, knowing that the amount was not set by legal guidelines.

I prayed up and trusted that I would come out on top, or at least not severely injured from the pending hearing, as I have had many failed attempts battling in the court system for almost two years now. Time came to argue before the court, and his attorney continues to take the floor first to cast the worst impression he can pertaining to my motion to modify child support, while the judge allows. The judge then asked, who ordered the amount, and the att. said, the honorable Camille Banks Payne. I immiediately begin to disagree by shaking my head, preparing to speak. I said, no she did not your honor. Before I can speak further he interrupted me, questioning, "I don't understand, are you saying that her signature was forged?" I immediately answered no, but stated that the att took the initiative to put that amount in the order without first waiting on my paycheck stubs to verify my income. He heard the rest of my verbal argument, then stated that, "I will dismiss the motion because it is improperly before the court, but she can bring it back at another time". So, at least I felt relieved that he stated that I could bring it back.

However, come time to address the comtempt motion from my ex, his attorney boldly asserted that I only paid $600 in the last six months, and the judge asked, "Is that true?" I said no, and told him I paid $2150. The judge immediately called for recess, and ordered that my receipts be reviewed by my ex's att. He reviewed them without my direct and watchful eye, and gave them back to me, then came again to ask for them again. His face all flustered, and I asked what was the problem? He wanted to again review them stating, "I needed to make sure that there were no duplicates." So I sat with him and quoted the serial numbers to him as he requested.

Upon the return of the judge, he saw that they were caught in a lie, and they tried to discredit my proof stating that I could have purchased them then recashed them to get funds back again. However, the judge had a decision to make. He gave me credit for the amount I stated. Yes I was not caught up according to the amount due him by wrongful calculation, but he right out lied to the judge. They proceeded to act so humble and innocent, "uh your honor, we just don't want to have to keep coming back here again and again, whatever you see fit." So, I motioned for their claims to be dismissed based upon false claims. He decided to order me to jail 30 days, suspended 29 of them (had to spend 24 hours in jail), and $900 in att. fees to the att. for his time. So that was all he stated, before standing to leave the bench, and motioning with his hand for the att. to follow him.

Well, needless to say, I spent a day in jail for the first time in my life, and oh how humbling. I just have to thank my God, that I didn't have to be there and loose my job, which is what they really wanted to happen.

The order didn't come in the mail until Thursday, 4/8/10, almost 4 weeks later. It ordered me to pay him $800 by the first of April for child support, and the att fees in the amount of $1600 (other part from the first contempt they filed), in order to purge myself and not spend the remaining 29 days in jail by April 30, 2010. The judge did not give any conditions for suspending the 29 days, his lawyer again places himself in the position of judge to cause me further harm.

Also in the order regarding modifying the child support it stated that I could not bring a request to modify child support back before the judge again, because his att. stated that the judge dismissed it with prejudice, meaning he will not hear it again. Just more, and more, unnecessary tyranny, and legal abuse.

Just when we (the children and I ) get use to the visitation schedule he strips us away for 2 months between December 25, 2009 and February 23, 2010, then changed their daycare enrollment to another center as a result of the accusations that I am physically and sexually abusing my children, falsely getting the EPO, then decides to at his own will to remove the EPO without going to get it dismissed by the same judge rightfully.

I've been researching about legal bullying and abuse, and it is rampantly being practiced throughout the nation. I came across an article that depicts my story in principle/core issues to the "T", except I don't know of any adultery happening.

Here it is:

http://www.examiner.com/x-11172-Minn...-Minnesota-USA
I've lost custody of my children b/c my religious convictions are opposed to vaccinations, I practiced child-led weaning, and was a stay-at-home mother that desired to home-school. Yet no harm proven! But to have them anytime is enough to know that I'm blessed none-the-less.
sheleighya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:18 AM   #83
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I am SO sorry mama i could justyour ex dh and his att.
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:26 AM   #84
JamesAndMe
Registered Users

Have you thought of going to the media or started a facebook account about this to try to shine more of a spotlight on these injustices?

I am so sorry the system is ******** you and your children over.
JamesAndMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:07 PM   #85
laur318
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAndMe View Post
Have you thought of going to the media or started a facebook account about this to try to shine more of a spotlight on these injustices?

I am so sorry the system is ******** you and your children over.
i think that things might sway on your side a little bit more if the public knows what this loser is doing to keep a mommy away from her kids. people don't like extortion and that's what i feel is going on. i think it would put some pressure on the other party as well as the judge, if they saw you had supporters.
Motherhood is the most important profession in the world.
laur318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #86
MarineGurl020412
Registered Users

My Mood:

I like the idea of Facebook/Media but the OP needs to speak to her lawyer about if it might hurt her in the long run.

"Your intuition is a better guide than everyone else's opinion of how you should do it."
MarineGurl020412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:18 PM   #87
iggyloo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I want to beat your ex and his attorney up in a dark alley.

As corny as it sounds, your love will prevail. Stay strong and true to your children, and they will not forget. *hugs*
Momma to Lily Grace Ryan 10/22/07 and Avaya Kai 10/30/10 Expecting #3 11/5/2014
iggyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:03 PM   #88
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would go to every news station and radio!!!!

I heard about something like this, but the hosptial took kids away from both parents for abuse, and it turned out the kids had some sort of allergy, but during the WHOLE battle, the kids were getting abused in Temp. Foster homes!

Family went to the news and radio, courts and human services got embarassed..family sued the hosp and county!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:50 PM   #89
laur318
Registered Users
seller

hey mama do you have an update?
Motherhood is the most important profession in the world.
laur318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:18 PM   #90
viersmommy
Registered Users
seller

looking for an update too

fighting breast cancer since 8/2010- recently found out it has metastasized to lungs, spine, ribs, femurs, hips, liver and brain
viersmommy is offline   Reply With Quote