Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-08-2015, 12:19 AM   #1
Leigh179
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
About to start TTC after 4 years. What's new????

Ok so I have an 8 yr old that I cd'd from 1 year old until PT, a 6 yr old I CD's from birth to PT, and now have a 3 yr old in BGFT's that I CD'd from birth. We've been using those pretty much since coming out of nb diapers. I'm kinda a diaper snob when it comes to cloth vs spsosies I'm just wondering what's new. New WAHM mamas with good stuff? New companies? New styles? I'm not afraid of prefolds. I've used bamboo PF's before. I think I might like them again for a change. Just checking out the scene now after about 3 years of being in the same diaper! LOL Also interested in cloth wipes and baby carriers/wraps

Advertisement

Tessa, happily married to my best friend, Paul. , 'ing, BW'ing, selective/delayed vaxing, non-circ, SAH/HS'ing Mom to Jenika (5/1/01),Carolyn (5/8/07), Lydia (8/19/09), Caleb (3/30/12) & our angel baby, Harper Lynn (7/8/10/) , waiting for us in our Heavenly Father's arms.
Leigh179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 12:00 AM   #2
Corgi
Registered Users

Re: About to start TTC after 4 years. What's new????

Smart Bottoms are pretty popular right now.
someone new Nov 2015.
Corgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 09:56 AM   #3
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: About to start TTC after 4 years. What's new????

Several weeks ago we started a NB stash for Princess Peanut due in January. There is a lot that has changed or is new in the last four years since I started a newborn CD stash for my youngest. I would suggest browsing your favorite online retailer sites, or going to your nearest CD store, if you can. You could also look up your favorite manufacturers from back then and see what they specifically have new or now different.

Things I've noticed...Thirsties has changed things and come out with a lot of new stuff especially lately. Flip changed their inserts, adding a "daytime" insert that's similar to a flat and making their nice thick organic cotton prefold type insert their "nighttime" one. It seems like a lot of big manufacturers are adding itty bitty newborn diapers, covers, etc. now more so than back then. Blueberry Company dropped the Swaddlebees part of their name. They also now offer "exclusive" prints once a month at Blueberry and Me. Grovia changed some of their stuff too, NB AIOs I know for certain. Oh and Bummis is bankrupt and things called "Cheapie China" diapers are very popular right now with a gigantic leap in the cheapies knocking off the reputable brands of diapers that are higher priced.

Last edited by Spunkify; 08-09-2015 at 09:57 AM.
Spunkify is offline   Reply With Quote