Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-24-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
aimeejf
Registered Users
seller

Your favorite pull-down waterproof training pants?

My little guy decided he wanted to start using the potty last week (he's not quite two yet) and is all trained at home when he can be naked, but we're still working on when we're out and about. He usually tells me and we use our car potty or the public restrooms - but by the time we get home his diaper is usually a tiny bit wet (particularly if he's fallen asleep in the car).

So - I need something for just those times. Something that pulls up and down like regular undies - because getting a diaper on and off every time he needs to use the toilet is ridiculous!

I also don't want to spend a ton because I don't think he's going to need them for too long.

I thought about just getting the Gerber AIO ones, but I've read some pretty bad reviews. What else is out there? What's your favorite? Any deals that I've missed?

Thanks!

Advertisement

Last edited by aimeejf; 10-24-2008 at 11:27 AM.
aimeejf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:21 PM   #2
lam328
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Your favorite pull-down waterproof training pants?

i'm new here but have been ec-ing for two of my children..anyway I like the happy heineys pocket trainers,used those for ds as a toddler. Now i use swaddlebees side snap diapers they seem to pull on and off like a pant if i choose to do it that way, they also snap both sides as a diaper.
lam328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:04 PM   #3
liramom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've found that fuzzi bunz pull up and down if you snap them a bit loose
liramom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:41 AM   #4
Foster
Registered Users
seller

Bikini Britches by Daisy Doodles are my favourite. V trim & the butt is not as full-cut as other trainers, so they are small. SS for ease of changing, too.

I believe it is Kushies who makes a cheap-o waterproof trainer. Im not sure if that is the brand, but my friend uses them on her 16-mo-old and they will hold a full wet. They are easy up and down, but need to be changed pretty quickly. A good non-investment if you wont need them for long! She got them on ebay.
Foster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:56 PM   #5
hpf27
Registered Users
seller

I LOVE the Snap EZs AIOs (or Nap EZ stuffables for naps & nighttime). For daycare, we have to use the Gerber style plain training pants--NOT waterproof--so I've been putting a Bummi Whisper Pant pull-up cover on top when we wear these in the car, at the store, etc.
hpf27 is offline   Reply With Quote