Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-25-2008, 01:23 PM   #11
tinyblackdot
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Xmas-What are you getting the LOs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2LBJ View Post
The retro red PBK play kitchen and wooden play foods. DH and I are buying at least one large piece. I'm hoping to convince the inlaws to go together on the other large pieces other than filling my house up with annoying loud plastic junk like they do every year. Or DH and I will just get the full set. They're also getting the anywhere chairs from PBK, but I might give them to them as soon as they come in.
Oh thats cute!

It comes with all 3 things? WOW!

Oh....nevermind lol!

Advertisement

Old 10-25-2008, 01:30 PM   #12
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

Emily's big into tags on toys. She'd rather play with the tags on most toys than the toys, so I got her a big taggie blanket off Etsy. She's also getting some babylegs, squeaky shoes, and some books, a superbaby ornament for the tree (we exchange ornaments every year) some hairbows, and probably a couple of outfits. She'll be 14mos.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:26 PM   #13
ralesiah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We have an amazon wishlist for our ds, he'll be about 2 and 1/2 aound christmas. This way the grandparents, aunts and uncles know what he's interested in or is approriate for his age. I highly recommend it! We usually only do 1 gift and a stocking. There is always an ornament in the stocking and some homemade cookies, usually a cd or a book too. This year he is getting puzzles and a puzzle storage rack for his gift.
Old 10-25-2008, 02:32 PM   #14
rlr10200
Registered Users

My Mood:

Well, Charlie will be just under 1 yo and since we are pitifully broke, we wont get him anything. He will be getting way too much from doting grand and great-grand parents!! Our older boy will be 4 and he LOVES stealing my camera and taking pics all around our house so we wanted to buy him a digital camera made for children (its more durable). It would get a LOT of use for a long time after Christmas and Ive seen them for only 30 bucks!!!
Old 10-25-2008, 04:28 PM   #15
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got my DS [he will be 1yr Dec 19th] a Press & Go Farm Truck by Fischer Price http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?...mals&pid=41652 that was on clearance at Wal-Mart and a Leapfrog "Tad" doll that I got at the flea-market. http://www.littlesmarties.com/huglebatad.html

For my DD who turns 3 in April, I got a Lovable Friend Lily [Leapfrog] http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3D4%26ps%3D42 from the same flea-market and a Diego toy. I'm getting them both one more gift though.

Last edited by CrunchyMama0607; 10-25-2008 at 04:35 PM.
CrunchyMama0607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:45 PM   #16
BeccaD777
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am trying to go simpler this year. Less talking/noise making toys, toys without tons of small pieces to get lost. Things they need to use their imagination with. Art supplies are always good. Our problem with the little kids is that we have all of the toys from the older kids, so what do you get them? We are also trying to keep the emphasis more on Jesus' birthday and less on the commercial side of Christmas. Good luck and Merry Christmas early!
Old 10-25-2008, 08:50 PM   #17
marymom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

8 yo DD - 'cool' stuff for her room, HSM, Hannah Montana, bean bag chair, etc...

3 yo DD - she will be 3 3 days before Christmas anything My Little Pony, Barbie, and dress up

18 mo DS - anything tools, cars, & instruments

29 yo DH - new Doc Martins shoes & boots, cologne, some sort of tool organization set up
Old 10-25-2008, 08:57 PM   #18
ashleykaymay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kellen (not much you can get a two month old )-
Robeez
custom Cake tees
Amber teething necklace
TicketyBu BV blanket

Evan-
this play kitchen: http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1299
play food for his kitchen
Robeez
RSE red glazed squishy cup
custom Cake tees

also some diapers, some wooden toys from Target, and if i can get my hands on a custom slot, some A-squared clothes for both of the boys.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:01 PM   #19
huntingflower
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyblackdot View Post
Im getting Maddie this: http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...se=&lang=en-US

And then some play food and plates and things to go with it (from santa)

And then i think we will get her one of these dolls from us. http://www.oompa.com/baby-toys/category.cgi?item=HA0982
VERY cool kitchen set and an awesome price too for wood!!!

huntingflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:35 PM   #20
Birdwatcher
Registered Users
Formerly: Jes***nk

We leave the toy getting to the grandparents! Last year, for DS's 2nd Xmas and DD's first (she was a month old) we just got DS a bongo--random, I know. And we got the two of them this really sound story Bible to share.
And DD, I forget if we got her anything???
This year, we are getting my awesome, doll house from my dad's attic and giving it to them for Christmas. It is really beautiful and big and my dad made it for me when I was little! That will probably be it and the rest will come from family.
(DS is two and DD will be one.)
Birdwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote