Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-27-2008, 09:36 AM   #1
Alikat380
Registered Users

My Mood:
FS: NB/Small/medium covers, BSWW, Bummis...

My littlest one has finally outgrown these and we aren't planning on having any other LO's.

-NB size Bummis Original EUC. No stains or rips and elastic in excellent condition. $6

-2 small BSWW covers Noah's Ark print VGUC No staining and excellent elastic. The velcro is beginning to pill a bit. They both also have the double sided velcro so you can overlap whenever your baby is very small which I loved. $8 ea.

-Small Rainbow fleece soaker EUC I really liked this soaker because it was so pretty, fit my LO right away but I was always partial to any of my soakers. $8

-Medium USA cover. GUC No stains and elastic is great. Velcro and inside material a little pilly plus light wear and tear from average use. $7

I also have some prefolds that my mother had given me. She used them for me whenever I was a baby! They were in pristine condition and I'll throw a few in for FFS for anyone who buys a cover. I love to see them keep being used!

Plus I also have two Snapeez for anyone interested. They are the normal size ones still in great shape. Sold!

**I accept funded paypal and RME. If you can only use CC paypal, all I ask is that you please cover the fees. It will be extra to ship to Canada. All will ship with DC. Everything is from a smoke/pet free home.

I do have two LO’s; therefore, some days I cannot be at the computer 24/7, so please keep that in mind if you don’t receive a response from me immediately. I always check this site and email first thing in the morning nad before I go to bed at night!

Thank you for looking!

Advertisement

Check out my FSOT Diapers! Small FB Covers Cheap Wool. I am currently looking for Large Pockets, especially SB and FB!

Last edited by Alikat380; 11-14-2008 at 11:34 PM.
Alikat380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:46 PM   #2
Alikat380
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: FS: NB/Small/medium covers, BSWW, Prorap...

Night Bump!

Check out my FSOT Diapers! Small FB Covers Cheap Wool. I am currently looking for Large Pockets, especially SB and FB!
Old 10-28-2008, 09:47 AM   #3
Alikat380
Registered Users

My Mood:

Good Morning!

Old 10-28-2008, 07:08 PM   #4
Alikat380
Registered Users

My Mood:

Good evening!!

Old 10-29-2008, 10:45 AM   #5
Alikat380
Registered Users

My Mood:

Afternoon Bump!

Old 10-30-2008, 02:45 PM   #6
Alikat380
Registered Users

My Mood:

Good Day Bump!

Old 11-02-2008, 09:54 AM   #7
Alikat380
Registered Users

My Mood:

Weekend Bump!

Old 11-03-2008, 07:57 AM   #8
Alikat380
Registered Users

My Mood:

Monday Bump!

Old 11-03-2008, 11:39 AM   #9
abharrington
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

is that first one really a prowrap? i have a bunch of NB prowraps and they dont' look like that....it looks like a bummis original. does it have a tag? i would love to find a bummis original. let me know if this might be one. see this like for a comparison pic. TIA!http://www.greenmountaindiapers.com/bummi_original.htm
Old 11-04-2008, 06:48 AM   #10
Alikat380
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: FS: NB/Small/medium covers, BSWW, Bummis...

You are right it is a Bummis Original. I confused myself with another cover I sold earlier. Sorry! Update for edit.