Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-29-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
TabbySanchez07
Registered Users
seller

I know its silly...but please...**UPDATE**

I have my sono tomorrow at 12:50 central time. I usually post in the April 09 forum, but I need all the luck I can get. I know its silly, I know I am blessed to have two beautiful boys and another baby on the way. I know there are so many woman who can not have babies that would die for one. I really do want just a healthy baby. I have two boys and this will be our last baby. I have wanted a little girl my whole life. I want it so bad it hurts. In fact I have been having a bit of anxiety these last two days and I think its because I am so nervous to find out what I am having. Please just pray that I get my little girl. If you have an extra moment to say a little silly prayer for me, please do. I know its not important whether its a boy or girl, but its something I have dreamed of my whole life and I would be so thrilled to have it come true. Thanks to everyone who has wished me luck with my girl. I really appreciate it no matter how silly it seems to most.

**UPDATE**
Well it was really hard to get a good look. The baby was curled up and on his/her tummy. We got a quick glance and I am about 70% sure its a boy. The doctor couldn't really get a good look and wasn't even able to get all her measurements so I may need to go back in a few weeks. Who knows... The tech was really rude and if I do go back I will NOT have her again. She acted like me wanting to know was so inconvenient to her. I guess I can just hope that I am wrong and wait to see.

Advertisement

Last edited by TabbySanchez07; 10-30-2008 at 02:22 PM.
TabbySanchez07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #2
mommyof2wildboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I know its silly...but please...

I am in the same boat! I will be hoping for your little girl!
mommyof2wildboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
import_the_best
Registered Users

My Mood:

and for a healthy baby girl for you!
Will be around from time to time
import_the_best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:55 PM   #4
house-of-boys
Registered Users
Formerly: bsmama
seller

My Mood:

Oh honey, I know how you feel. We aren't TTC at the moment, but next round, I'll be right there with you. I hope you get your girl!
house-of-boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:09 PM   #5
ACSNMama
Registered Users,br>Formerly: Mrs***08
seller

When I was prego with DS I so desperately wanted a boy that I told myself, and convinced myself it was going to be a girl the previous night before my u/s. Low and behold i go in, Dr. puts the probe on my belly and says, "it's looking like a girl..." my stomach dropped, I was happy as I told myself I would be even though it wasn't what I wanted. Then he moved the probe and said, "oh wait, it's looking like a boy" he happened to have the probe back a little too far on DS's butt. I wanted to jump off the table!

Either way Mama, you'll love this baby. I'll pray for you that you get your little girl, and if another boy is in God's plan for you, then I pray you'll be estatic.

I wanted another boy and then a girl, but I'm blessed with a girl this time around (unless the u/s tech is wrong) and I'm happy about it, sometimes deep down I wish I was having another boy and then a girl, but since I can't choose, I can't be upset!

ACSNMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:30 AM   #6
beautiful8
Registered Users
Formerly: beautiful7
seller

My Mood:

do NOT feel bad for feeling that way.

I dealt with some of that my last pg when the girl i was TOLD i was having came out a boy...it was hard. it wasn't what i had my heart set on and it shocked me and even made me depressed for awhile.

Just so you know, there are alot of websites out there for people who deal with gender dissappointment. Don't feel bad, it happens to alot of people, and people feel guilty and don't want to talk about it because *it's a healthy baby*

of course you'll love your baby, of course you will

But that doesn't change how you feel and it will take some time to get over those emotions and work through them.
beautiful8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:34 AM   #7
robertribeye
Registered Users
seller

sending a prayer! I have 3 girls and told the tech this time I was going to uncontrollably cry on her table if she told me it was another girl. She was nervous, as was I. Many prayers were answered, then I had to choke back tears just because it was a boy. It is totally a valid prayer. Fingers crossed for you and good luck!
Old 10-30-2008, 07:52 AM   #8
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

don't feel bad, I really wanted a boy with ds (thought it was all along) and went in and they told me he was a girl, I was so excited but a little let down. Went home - told the family got really excited to have a girl, then went back to our next appointment and they did another u/s and it was DEFINITELY a boy this time - I nearly started crying. I had become so attached to my little "girl" over the last month (even though I favored having a boy first), I was a little depressed for a few days, finally went out and bought something boyish and then I was very excited... weird emotions we go through.

I'm almost certain this little one is a girl, but I keep prepping myself for a boy so I won't be disappointed - I just hope they get it right the first time
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:27 AM   #9
TabbySanchez07
Registered Users
seller

Thank you so much Mamas! It means so much to me that you are all so kind. I feel so bad for feeling this way when so many cant have a baby at all. I am sitting here so nervous and I know that whatever God has planned is what will happen. I know that he knows what is best for me in the long run. I will be a little upset to hear boy, but I will love him just as much as I love my other two beautiful boys. Thank you for the kind words and prayers and luck!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:59 AM   #10
iKim
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sending you lots of pink dust mama!!!