Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-02-2008, 06:24 PM   #1
CrissyH03
Registered Users

Moving to Seattle

Hi NW Mamas! I currently live in College Station, TX, but I will likely be moving to Seattle next summer. I'm trying to get a start on finding things that interest me so that I won't feel so lost and alone when we move. So, that means I need to find a cloth diapering store! I've been searching the web for a couple of hours and the only thing I can come up with (besides diaper services) is Birth and Beyond. That can't possibly be the only cloth diapering store in eco-friendly Seattle!!! What am I missing?? TIA! Looking forward to living in your neighborhood!!

Advertisement

CrissyH03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:50 PM   #2
Mothering Grace
Registered Users
Formerly: happyinseattle
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moving to Seattle

There's Cozy Baby Boutique in Kirkland and Baby's Bottom Line (both have websites as well)
Mothering Grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:59 PM   #3
spacecat1974
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moving to Seattle

Baby's bottom line offers discounts to local mamas if they pick up their merchandise. The lady that owns it is really cool. I'm sure there are other smaller ones but those have the best selection.

You'll want to get a zoo membership and there's a really cool Children's Museum. Parking is a pain but, unless you live relatively close it is a necessity (nearby neighborhoods are Queen Anne, Belltown and Downtown/West Edge). Fremont is a pretty cool neighborhood too, Columbia is on its way up and Capitol Hill is pretty neat too. I liked living in West Seattle (it used to be its own city but those days are no longer) and it has neat stuff too.