Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-02-2008, 10:06 PM   #1
cokelush
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thumbs up ☆。゚・。・゚OPEN for 2011 Custom orders! HUDSON HATS ☆ CAT EAR HATS ☆ Cocoons。・゚・。・ ☆

Current Messages:
15 Jan. 2014 - am planning to reopen this shop in the very near future. Will have knit/crochet hats as well as wooden toys for your little ones.

Thanks!
☆ Robin

Please scroll down for status on your custom order - I update frequently. Thanks!

☆ Allergen info ☆ All items are from a non-smoking home. We have 2 dogs & a cat that roam free but rarely come into contact with the yarns. I do wash your item before sending but occasionally a stray hair (prob white from the yellow lab, Haku) might hitch a ride on your hat. And for this I apologize.

Kayleigh's Kloset is pleased to join the DS WAHM forum!

Kayleigh's Kloset was started by me to help my daughter earn $ for college as a single-ish SAHM to my baby granddaughter. Originally I made Snugglers, and knit/crochet hats, tutus & flower hats for photographers, but the items I offer have expanded & I no longer offer items only to photographers.

Due to the nature of my items, most orders will be customs, but I will try to keep some ready to ship items on hand for immediate purchase - In Stock amounts will be noted in Post #2 of this thread under each photo.

More photos in post #2!☆

NEW items to my line include...

HUDSON HATS, COCOONS & coming soon BABY LEGWARMERS!

☆。゚・。・゚(⌒∀⌒)ノノ。・゚・。・ ☆。゚・。・゚(⌒∀⌒)ノノ。・゚・。・ ☆。゚・。・゚(⌒∀⌒)ノノ。・゚・。・☆。゚・。・゚(⌒∀⌒)ノノ。・゚・。・ ☆。゚・。・゚(⌒∀⌒)ノノ。・゚・。・ ☆

:: PRICING ::

Hudson Hats pricing.
0-3 month (12') - $35.
3-12 month (14") - $40.
1-3 years (16") - $45.
4+ years (18") - $50.
Adult (20") - $60.
YYMN please deduct $5. & PM me for yarn info specific to the size you are wanting I prefer to work with wool yarns but other yarns will be accepted as long as they are a worsted weight. Hudson's can also be created with solid colors - but yarns will need to be ordered as I don't keep solids in stock usually.

More hats can be seen ☆ HERE ☆

Cat* Hats pricing.
This cute crocheted hat can be made as a *bear, monkey, or cat & with or without a flower. The flower can also be made removable.
0-6mo {14"}
6-24mo {16"} - The one pictured is this sz. & fits my 2 yr. old granddaughter perfectly.
3-6 years {18"}
ALL sizes are $20. in cotton blend or acrylic, $24. in wool. {+ shipping}
Please note the pink/brown colorway shown was custom dyed for me by ChunkyPunky on Gaia Worsted, so if you are interested in that we might be able to get more but it may take some time.

[IMG][/IMG]

Most other hats are $20-$30. each depending on size & yarn - I can usually knit or crochet you up whatever hat you choose from other patterns as long as the pattern allows for that. PM me for info.

Cocoons:
These are great for having your baby photographed in! You can either pick one up for your photographer or send your photog over to the website and request that she/he purchase one. They are best for the NB portraits.
I have a selection of yarn to choose from - the bulky weight works best for nice texture.
Cocoons are normally for use with already sleeping babies & should not be used unsupervised. Babies should not be allowed to scrunch down into the solid part of the cocoon even tho' it is fairly loosely knit. As such these are not really meant for 'swaddling' a baby to sleep altho' I can knit them a bit tighter so that they might serve this purpose better perhaps. {to date I've never done so}
Cocoon measures about 25" long and 22" wide at the top while layed flat.
I can alter that to your specific measurements.
I've just learned that the yarn pictured here is no longer available. I do have enough on hand to do one in this Blue/Brown colorway, one in a Green/Olive colorway, & one in a Shades of Ecru colorway. Other than that we will have to find you some yarn.
Pricing: $50. each. {potentially slightly more for custom handpainted yarns}
(pattern by Marta's Boutique. Used w/ permission)

:: CUSTOMS INFO, AVAILABILITY & STATUS ::

Ea. customs item requires a non-refundable $10. deposit. Balance will be due before I start on your item - I'll invoice you for your convienance.
Paypal: kayleighskloset@gmail.com please note what you are ordering on the payment.

(updated: )

Customs with any yarn for delivery in late Feb. 2011 onward. OPEN NOW for listings:

Any other hat:

Please contact me for time availability estimate. I can do just regular beanie, or most fruits and veggies. IE: pumpkins, apples, etc.

:: Choose your yarn! ::
Please be aware that I will try to accommodate colorway choices, but when your hat comes up to be knitted I can't guarantee that the yarn you love will be available. Thanks for understanding. For the Hudsons it's easier to lmk what yarn colors you DON'T want included. Of course for solid colorways or simple stripes please PM me to discuss colors.

If you have any questions just PM or email me & I'll be happy to help you choose (For Hudsons you don't have to choose colors; just gender). Remember: Any hat can be made in stripes, or in a scrappy hudson-like version. For scrappy hats (other than a Hudson) please add $2. to the cost of item.
I can also do any item in YYMN with a bit of a price reduction on your finished item.

:: Shipping ::
1-2 hats $6. Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation
or $4. per hat First Class mail.
please add 1.80 if insurance is requested.

Each Cocoon $5. Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation
or $3. per Cocoon First Class Mail.
please add $1.80 if insurance is requested.

I think that's it! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email / PM me.
Thanks for looking!!! ☆
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KKHudsonButton.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	17320  

Advertisement

Last edited by cokelush; 01-16-2014 at 04:16 PM.
cokelush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:08 PM   #2
cokelush
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: ☆。゚・。・゚HUDSON HATS ☆ BabyLegwarmers ☆ Cocoons。・゚・。・ ☆

All in stock items have been sold. I'll have some more up after the Christmas rush. Thanks!

Last edited by cokelush; 11-25-2008 at 11:45 PM. Reason: sold
Old 11-03-2008, 11:20 AM   #3
cokelush
Registered Users
seller
seller

bump
Old 11-03-2008, 11:27 AM   #4
absquared
Registered Users

My Mood:

Those are beautiful and fun! I like them!!
Check out my store at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=97493 for Affordable ONE OF A KIND WOOL soakers. -----Earn GIFTCARDS and other PRIZES by searching the web with SWAGBUCKS.http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=379058
absquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:57 PM   #5
cokelush
Registered Users
seller
seller

☆ Thanks Absquared!
Old 11-04-2008, 03:06 PM   #6
cokelush
Registered Users
seller
seller

bump
Old 11-05-2008, 10:49 PM   #7
cokelush
Registered Users
seller
seller

... bumping for the night crowd.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:26 PM   #8
cokelush
Registered Users
seller
seller

Old 11-07-2008, 10:38 AM   #9
cokelush
Registered Users
seller
seller

Old 11-13-2008, 02:43 PM   #10
cokelush
Registered Users
seller
seller

Just wanted to share Eden's momma's hat! Thanks for letting me create this for you!
(TeraDawn already shared her hat on her beautiful daughter. And her hat is in op on the top right)