Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-08-2006, 09:24 AM   #1
Registered Users
Another pt question

Okay so I am in the middle of potty training my dd. I am just not loving my cloth diaper or for that matter disposable trainers. I want her to be able to feel that she is wet but not leak all over herself. Is there such a trainer? I have tried HH trainer (did not like that she could not feel the wetness), Snap-ez (same issue), Bummis (better but puffy and she has a had time pulling them up), Bumpy(like but they leak easily), and Gerber (they are a joke). Any advise on what to try or use?

prissygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 12:45 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Another pt question

One thing that the mom in MA I nannied for did was use Rumpsters AIO. With the fold over flaps during the day we put the plain one on top so he felt wet. Then at night she flipped the fleece-topped side on top so he wouldn't be woken by any rare night time peeing while he was getting the hang of everything.
Termie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 01:49 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

I just got some wonderful trainers from Little Rain Dancers. They have elastic all around and they are so easy to pull off and on. They feel wet, and can absorb more than some of our diapers! I haven't had any leaks with them, and they fit so great! You can choose waterproof or not as well as all of the fabrics (the velour is sooo soft!). You have to e-mail her to order, and she'll e-mail you her print selection. I sent her my ds's measurements, and they fit perfect with lots of room to grow with 3 snap settings! I love these trainers! Her e-mail is and the website is I want to replace all of my dipes with these because they're so wonderful! She offers buy 3 get one free, too!
See pics of what I got here

There is also that I have heard good things about, but haven't tried.
Christina ~ Grateful Wife and Play-At-Home-Mama To 2 Boys

Last edited by MamaLove; 05-16-2006 at 01:51 PM.
MamaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:01 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

All but one of my Snap-EZ trainers have sherpa inners so he feels the wetness. You just can't buy the ones with fleece inners. I have several of the AIOs and really like them.
~Angie <>< Follower of Christ
Wife to James since 6.16.90 , Mom to Race, 7.12.93 & Zane, 4.08.04 & 2 angels

CPS Tech to all- Need car seat/booster help? EMAIL me.
raceNzanesmom is offline   Reply With Quote