Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-05-2010, 08:06 AM   #31
MsLisaV
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Any CDers in the Burlington area?

I am in Burlington too and although I love Snugglebugz, I find them really expensive. I use fre-folds, they are so cheap and do the job quite nicely...once again, purchased on line through a US online shop. Even with shipping, its still cheaper than buying in Canada.

It's cool to see so many Burlingtonians (and area) here!

Advertisement

MsLisaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:52 AM   #32
Jolene_n_pumpkin
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamelated View Post
There's another cloth diaper store in the Hamilton just opened in the fall. Called re*diaper (rediaper.ca). It's inside a lovely children's consignment store called Little Bird (littlebirdhamilton.com). Prices are great and the advice was super helpful.

I just wanted to put in a vote of confidence for re*diaper! Anj at re*diaper did my baby regsitry. Even though she's a small store without online shopping, we were able to work out the registry to where people from Kitchener, Toronto, Listowel, and other cities were all able to purchase from it if they wish. For a small setup, she has a great selection and it's growing constantly. Sorry if I sound like a commercial...I'm just so happy to have a local CD store! Oh, and she carries Charlie's Soap!
Jolene_n_pumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:12 AM   #33
grannieannie
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm new to this...Not sure this is where I post this. I'm a stay-at-home-cause-I'm-on-disability grannie to 2 girls and another due in May. My new DIL has decided to try cloth diapers and I've committed to making them. So I have been researching diaper fabrics and have decided on bamboo/organic cotton but have yet to find a source in Ontario. Also, a snap press... again... nothing in Ontario. or even Canada. Anyone out there can help me as I've only got a couple of months until my grandchild is born.
grannieannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:22 AM   #34
amandajiggles
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Other than The Cloth Diaper Shop in St. Catharines, there is Peekaboo Bottoms which sells online and in store in Welland, and there is a place called Re-Diaper in Hamilton at the Little Bird Consignment Shop. They don't have their prices posted online or show what they carry other than their brands but they could be worth a visit since they are so close!
amandajiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:59 PM   #35
Riodinid
Registered Users

I go to Rediaper in Hamilton. The owner is very helpful. There is an online store as well. The store is on Ottawa Street.
Riodinid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:10 PM   #36
corrabelle
Registered Users

There's a store in Hamilton on Ottawa street called "little bird". Half it if it specializes in cloth diapering-the cloth diaper section is called re-diaper. They have a really wide selection as well, and are more than willing to help with cd issues and questions. the websites are " littlebirdhamiltonDOTcom " and " rediaperDOTca " (i'd post the actual links, but I cant because i'm new. argh.
corrabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:41 PM   #37
nursekatie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am in Hamilton, but lived in Burlington for years until recently. There is a great little store on Ottawa St in Hamilton called rediaper and its great and not super pricey. There is also a children consignment store and a baby wearing store all in the same store. Its called Little Bird.
nursekatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:45 PM   #38
isda1979
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

SoGreenBaby is in Markham but has great shipping rates. I'm in Brampton but I worked out in Oakville.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:25 PM   #39
MelSaMama
Registered Users
seller

Just posting because I live in Burlington! So nice to see other people from around here. I bought all my diapers from kijiji, clothworks.ca (happy heiny's from $9!) and there was a good sale at bynature.ca a while ago
Snugglebugz is a beautiful store but too $$$ for me
MelSaMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:24 AM   #40
Nutmeg99
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi. I'm new here, but not new to CDing or Burlington!

I bought mine in the US and The Little Seedling in Ann Arbor, MI. I don't think that you can buy directly online from Canada, but you can call them and order over the phone. I don't remember if she ships here or not, but you definitely can pick them up. For me, I'm in that area regularly (a weekend every other month or so) so picking them up wasn't an issue. The staff is all really knowledgeable so if you have questions, they can usually answer them all.

It's great to see how many mamas are using CDs around here! (And I totally agree about the boutique-y ness of snugglebugz, rattle and stroll is way worse, and they only carry BG4.0 and FuzzyBunz right now.)
Nutmeg99 is offline   Reply With Quote