Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-12-2008, 09:49 PM   #1
mrsmccullen07
Registered Users
seller

I need advice ...

My son is 15months old and we want to start potty training as soon as possible ... for many reasons he is on seizure meds that make him drink ALOT therefore we have ALOT of pee .. uggh and diapers just dont hold it no matter what so everything gets wet when he pees ... we mostly use FITTEDS (goodmamas and piddlepoddles) with very good wool covers or coverless but when he pees it is just like a stream through the dipe onto the floor ... I also have noticed his pee is reallly strong and starting to "burn" holes into him if we dont change him immediately which sometimes is impossible (yes i have took him to the dr. about this and they say it is making him raw but it looks bad ) ... I just need tips ... advice .. he is not talking at all nor does he do sign language please just someone tell me how to do this .. btw he is my first child (and only) ...

Advertisement

mrsmccullen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
blossomgoat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need advice ...

WE started by just putting DD on the pot in between changes and then periodically when she had been dry for an hour or so. Read a lot of potty book, too. Once she figured out that SHE made pee it was all in getting her there at the right time.