Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-15-2008, 11:03 PM   #1
justmarie17
Registered Users

Child care in downtown/NW Everett, WA?

I'm not sure how many people will read this, but if by chance there are any other Everett mamas out there who have info, please share!

Here's the issue: Starting sometime this spring, I will need child care for ds on Fridays. He will be almost a year old. I was planning to have a friend who I met in childbirth class do it, but I was thinking her rates would be similar to people who run in-home daycares. Now it looks as though she is actually wanting to provide more of a nanny service (bringing her little one to my house and watching my ds) for $10/hour. She would be a great nanny, and for a nanny I'm sure that's a reasonable rate, but it just isn't worth it to me to go to work if I'm paying $80 to $90 a day for child care.

I'm hoping to find someone very close to home (NW Everett), who is cloth diapering friendly, uses natural products in their home (I don't want Glade air freshener sprayed near ds, or anything like that!), eats organic (or will promise to only give ds what I bring), etc. If you know of anyone with a SMALL in-home daycare, please let me know! Must have references, etc. THANKS!!!!

Advertisement

Old 12-13-2008, 07:17 PM   #2
justmarie17
Registered Users

Re: Child care in downtown/NW Everett, WA?

????
Old 12-19-2008, 02:25 PM   #3
jennklogan
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Child care in downtown/NW Everett, WA?

I don't know of anyone off the top of my head. I nanny for a friend and she pays me $100/day. There is an AP Parenting Meet-Ups group of Snohomish County...they may be able to help you more.

http://attachmentparenting.meetup.com/288/
jennklogan is offline   Reply With Quote