Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-08-2006, 09:12 AM   #21
Shannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TaivensMama where did ya go??

Aww, I didn't realize that she was banned. I am another one that usually has NO idea what is going on around here...LOL And I have over 4000 posts. LOL Isn't that awful.

Advertisement

Marrying my wonderful Fiancee' Rodney on 6/26/20010
[/COLOR]Expecting to TTC in July 2010
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:31 AM   #22
Luvmybabies
My two cuties :)
sitesupporter
seller

Something to keep in mind here - there are feedback comments that are NOT seen by all, just by the Mod's. Both of the negs that were given have a whole story behind them. So, before coming here to post and try to make the mods look bad for banning someone - consider that there could be reasons more extensive than the comments that you can see. We don't ban without good reason around here. We work very hard to keep this community a safe place for all involved.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:01 AM   #23
lovemygirls
Registered Users
seller

I was a customer of hers as well. I'm sorry to see her banned but the mods/admin are just protecting us!

Ginger
lovemygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 11:03 AM   #24
mama23boys
Banned
seller

double post
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 11:03 AM   #25
mama23boys
Banned
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmybabies View Post
Something to keep in mind here - there are feedback comments that are NOT seen by all, just by the Mod's. Both of the negs that were given have a whole story behind them. So, before coming here to post and try to make the mods look bad for banning someone - consider that there could be reasons more extensive than the comments that you can see. We don't ban without good reason around here. We work very hard to keep this community a safe place for all involved.
mods arent going to ban for NO reason or bc she was sick or had no interenet! there is ALWAYS a reason behind it and we may never know it all!! all the mods work VERY VERY hard to keep this place a safe place!

Last edited by mama23boys; 11-08-2006 at 11:06 AM.
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 11:55 AM   #26
Bare Bottom Gear
Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
Formerly: SAHMTo2
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmybabies View Post
Well said.

It's very easy to assume that you know what is going on when you weren't involved or haven't read the other comments on the feedback form. And, have not spoken to the mama/wahm and the mamas involved with these transactions.

Unless you are a mod or were one of her customers you do not have the whole story and you all need to know that we would NEVER ban a pregnant mama/wahm for NO reason. That is absolutely aweful that some ppl would think that. It takes a lot to become banned and that is something to keep in mind every time you see that someone is banned here. (and it doesn't happen often either)

We all looked deeply into these situations that came about and after gathering all the info it was determined that it wasn't just ms. Please becareful when making assumptions.

Check out my other FSOT items, I've got diapers, yarn and fiber for sale!!
Bare Bottom Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 12:50 PM   #27
Hayley
Registered Users
seller

I just wanted to add that not knowing the WHOLE story is a big deal. I do not think that the MOD's are going around banning people because they have morning sickness or no internet. That would be more then half of us myself included. I also think that it is great that we have ppl behind us to make sure DS is a SAFE place I know that I have almost had transactions with PPL who are no longer here and based on FB I choose not to continue. Not many boards or even one that I know of have this FB feature we are lucky to have it right there in the posts and member profile.

Please don't make assumptions based on your feelings, I am sure there is more to it then you know at this point. Let's leave it alone. Plus I am sure you can go to Taivensmama's HC and email her if you need to get ahold of her.

Okay off my soap box.

ETA this is not post directed to anyone, But after reading the posts again I just wanted to say that because it really is just an in general posting.

Last edited by Hayley; 11-08-2006 at 01:10 PM.
Hayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 01:17 PM   #28
woolfulcomforts
Registered Users

My Mood:

ok.. i think now the same thing has been said again and again..

i wasnt assuming anything. just so you mods know. i was just wonderin about her pregnancy.. nothing else really..

sorry if this caused any hard feelings..

i so wasnt expecting this..
woolfulcomforts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 01:33 PM   #29
Bare Bottom Gear
Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
Formerly: SAHMTo2
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolfulcomforts View Post
i was gone for almost 2.5 months and it would take me like a week to get back to a pm when i had morning sickness, so happy i wasnt banned.

ok sorry.. dont want to argue about this.. lets just delete this thread please..

sorry
This is part of why we reiterated all of that.

Check out my other FSOT items, I've got diapers, yarn and fiber for sale!!

Last edited by Bare Bottom Gear; 11-08-2006 at 01:35 PM.
Bare Bottom Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 01:37 PM   #30
woolfulcomforts
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAHMTo2 View Post
This is why we reiterated all of that.

wow i never said anything about the mods.. just a fact that i was gone and not responding to emails and such..

i never once said the mods where out of hand or the 2 post rule was wrong or anything like that..

i dont understand why it was to be said over and over if nobody is even saying still after the first post about mods hard work, that the mods where wrong or anything..
woolfulcomforts is offline   Reply With Quote