Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-08-2006, 11:29 PM   #1
*~Mindy~*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
my nutty little boy

I keep trying to get him to say SOMETHING (he can talk, if he wants to, he can say 3 and 4 word sentencs even lol) before just climbing up and stuffing my boob in his mouth. he thinks itgs mommy milk, so i figure try to get him to say 'milk' right?
nope!
he will do the sign for milk- if he wants to. then he laughs...
well, i decided to try to get hjim to say mum instead, just to be something. well, the other day he did it twice, and now if i tell him to say mum, he goes "bah, bah! " and grins all huge and laughs his butt off and does like the pincer grasp thing (move his forefinger and thumb together) and stuff my nipple in his mouth anyway. what the heck? LOL
i mean WHAT is a bah bah? and no it doesnt sound like hes saying bottle, like the bo part of botte, it sounds like bah!
its kinda hard to describe. but ayway, its really funny and i dont know what exactly his point hes trying to get across is, but it does make me laugh, which of course makes him think hes the most charming thing in the world LOL!!
oh, and hes thought it a good idea to pull my boobs out of my shirt like youre picking up a cat by the scruff of the neck. OUCH! when he was like 8 months old, i seriously thought i had some sort of weird rash before it dawned on me that it was his nail marks all over me!
but apparently thats even more funny, if i tell him theyre not sacs,(no, not THAT kind!) well, thats hilarious too!

Advertisement

*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 06:59 AM   #2
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: my nutty little boy

LMAO!!!!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 03:27 PM   #3
geckoed
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: my nutty little boy

LOL!!
my guy says "mmm" and buries his face in my chest