Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-24-2008, 07:06 AM   #1
grace_n_josie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wiggle Worm Bottom Covers?

So I am still needing new covers for this little one and although I love thirsties I also would love to get some covers with prints! WHat are you thoughts on Wiggle Worm Bottom covers? I looked at diaper pin and they had wonderful reviews! I also looked on her website at the pictures of LOs wearing them, but they seemed bulky on some children. I would just love to hear some more personal experience!

ETA: I will not be cding until she is in smalls because I don't wanna deal with the laundry right after a c-section. Everything I am buying will be smalls.

Advertisement

Last edited by grace_n_josie; 11-24-2008 at 09:07 AM.
grace_n_josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:54 AM   #2
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wiggle Worm Bottom Covers?

Amy @ WWB does wonderful work, her covers are beautiful! However, not my first choice for a newborn. Her covers run rather large. My favorite covers were Serenity Baby (www.theserenedreamshop.com) for NB and SM sizes. For the sizing on the WWBs, her newborn was the size of a Serenity Baby small and her smalls are the size of a Serenity Baby medium (which is what I have now, WWB smalls, Serenity Baby mediums.) The WWB NBs DO have the umbilical cord notch but it never made much sense to me because they didn't even fit my kids when they were in NB size, lol.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:07 AM   #3
grace_n_josie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks! I am not planningon cding in Newborn sizes though. I am glad that you like them!
Old 11-24-2008, 10:53 AM   #4
grace_n_josie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know you guys use these!!
Old 11-24-2008, 10:54 AM   #5
bebeboy106
Registered Users

I have had good experiences with them. I like that the insides can be fleece/microsuede, etc. because it makes it nice and soft for the baby when trifolding. They are bulkier than Thirsties though, but I still love them!

Mama to: Landon (1/24/2006) & Reid (4/25/2008)
bebeboy106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:38 AM   #6
mich1218
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We liked them but didn't love them. The cute prints are hard to resist though! GENY on HC has some cute prints too.
Snooty Booty Diapers-Code "swapper" for free shipping-Knickernappies, Softbums, Booroi, Bum Genius, GroBaby, Bottombumpers, Tiny Tush, Thirsties, Mommy's Touch & more!Cloth Diapers Made Simple blog-info,giveaways, reviews
mich1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:00 PM   #7
MuzicMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2Billy
seller
seller

My Mood:

They are bulkier than Thirsties (the only other cover we've ever used) but I love them!
MuzicMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:51 PM   #8
missdawn25
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love mine. They are bulkier than thirsties, but if you get the suedecloth it's not as bulky as fleece.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:23 PM   #9
smithmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We love them here! Depending on the inner material, they can be bulky. You can get them without an inner material and that cuts down a lot of the bulk. It also makes it where if poop leaks out you can just wipe them out like the thirsties covers.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:41 PM   #10
trulyprecious
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Talking Re: Wiggle Worm Bottom Covers?

I am a proud owner of seven so far and every week I have to fight the temptation to order more!

Regarding size, my EBF 4 month old weighs 17 lbs already so he is currently wearing Mediums in WWB and I know soon enough he will be able to fit into his Large WWB covers.

We use these covers with the JamTot Eezifold Hemp/Cotton Pocket Fitteds and Premium UBIPFs. The fitted diapers are a little bulky so I like using Medium WWB to ensure enough coverage in the crotch area.

I have tried all of the interiors and prefer the suedecloth for style and less bulk but I also love the PUL-only interior because, as others have mentioned, you can easily wipe them clean for immediate reuse.

Try one out mama! The prints are so adorable and the WAHM is great too!
trulyprecious is offline   Reply With Quote