Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-09-2006, 02:56 PM   #21
annes_cottage
Accomplice to the Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers

My Mood:
Re: Do YOU have a name yet?

We are having a boy. He will be Leland Scott. If by some chance he happened to come out a girl the name we have picked out is Felicity Rose.

Advertisement

Avi pic: Leland 1 yr
annes_cottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 03:11 PM   #22
sweetppolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We always do family names and we tend to be old fashioned. We are supposed to be having a girl and her name will be Lois Elaine. Lois is my mom and it is special to me because she had breast cancer a few years ago and it made me really treasure our friendship more! Elaine is my dh's mother's middle name.

I am not telling the boy name unless doc is wrong and I get to finally use it! I haven't gotten to use it with the last two babies and am saving it like crazy!! We took forever to think of a good family name and had to combine some last names and I have never heard of anyone with the name; so, I am keeping it all mine
sweetppolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 04:38 PM   #23
serena22304
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacandsac View Post
Her name will be FRANCESCA but we will call her Frankie. The name is for my father and the fact that I love boy names for girls.
i love boy names for girls. i wanted to name dd frankie or charlie, but dh hated it. we compromised on Tiler (pronounced Tyler)
serena22304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:00 AM   #24
Shannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

After way to much stress, we settled on Layla Rose for our baby girl. I've tried to not think of names since because I'm so flakey and would probebly start trying to change it but Dh is adamant and the kids are already calling her Layla...so no going back now...LOL

If she pops out a boy(which would be CRAZY after 7 U/S show a girl) we will be at a complete loss since we haven't even touched on boy names....ever.

Marrying my wonderful Fiancee' Rodney on 6/26/20010
[/COLOR]Expecting to TTC in July 2010
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:04 AM   #25
hfitz5051
Let the rabbits wear glasses!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
After way to much stress, we settled on Layla Rose for our baby girl. I've tried to not think of names since because I'm so flakey and would probebly start trying to change it but Dh is adamant and the kids are already calling her Layla...so no going back now...LOL

If she pops out a boy(which would be CRAZY after 7 U/S show a girl) we will be at a complete loss since we haven't even touched on boy names....ever.

Wait a minute! Dh wants the name Rose and just last night I suggested Lila Rose, but he said he likes Layla better(then put on the Clapton song lol). I won't use it though, don't worry. Just thought it was a funny coincidence.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:06 AM   #26
yellowcampcat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My baby is 10 weeks now, but we didn't have a girl's name until like 3 days before she was born! (We still liked the boy's name we picked in case my first dd was a boy.) Congrats to all of you who can agree ahead of time.
yellowcampcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 08:23 PM   #27
davesaysimaturd
Registered Users

We are having a little girl or so we've been told. We decided to name her Thelma Lorraine after my grandma (Lorraine) and my DH's grandma (Thelma) that both passed away. Besides, I like the names and wanted to use names that are pronounce-able but not totally common. We thought about calling her by a nickname but now we think we will just call her Thelma.
davesaysimaturd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 08:34 PM   #28
Fuzzi Fannies Creations
Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers
seller

My Mood:

I still like Tyler David.. thats what we had picked out as a boy name for dd2... a girl name dh like this time is Brooklyn... suggested by our 7 year old.. but well see.. I still don;t know... we can decide better after the big ultrasound on Tuesday... I have to stick with names that have more than one syllable since one doesnt work with our last name.. Dh likes Windy Renne too.. or MARY CHRIS... wich then her name would sould like Merry Christmas..POOR KID!!!
Old 11-10-2006, 08:38 PM   #29
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller

Not activly trying to think of names right now, but the name Evelyn popped into my head and I can't get it out
Old 11-10-2006, 08:39 PM   #30
hfitz5051
Let the rabbits wear glasses!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdlane View Post
Not activly trying to think of names right now, but the name Evelyn popped into my head and I can't get it out

That was my #1 most favorite, top pick last time! Dh would not be budged though. He knew a mean and nasty old Evelyn. Oh, it is just lovely! You should use it!