Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-29-2008, 01:22 AM   #1
Registered Users
DD WAS almost fully what?

First off...what is the difference between potty training and potty learning? Are they the same, just different words?
Now, here's my issue: DD started pting at 2 exactly. I just introduced her to it and she did great. She would run around bare bottom most of the time and usually if she had on a diaper or pull-up she would tell me and go to the toilet. We weren't cding then. I've only been doing so for like a month now. She had some accidents here and there, but when we were home she would go all day. Not fully trained out of the house but would go most times.
Than, we went to PA for a few days, Sesame Place, zoos...We stayed in a hotel and for about two days she was in a water diaper cause we were in sesame with the water rides...She didn't go on the toilet hardly at all while we were gone, but I thought nothing of it cause we were on vaca. Well we got back home and she is now back in diapers almost full time. This has been since August. She usually says no when I ask her if she has to go. If I put her in undies she pees on them and continues to play. Sometimes she'll tell me she has to go but not often. Did I mess up buy starting cding with her and having cute little dipes for her? How do i start over? I never had to tell her to go, she always told me. Do I have to remind her all day or what?
I figure she'll just start again when she is ready, but it seems to be taking a long time. Any advise?

Wife and Mama to Julia 4/06 Ariana 7/07
"Handsome" Isaiah 2/09 Caleb 1/12
I've gotten ton$ of FREE Gift Card$! $wag with me. Zulily MrRebates
mrspnut82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:30 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: DD WAS almost fully what?

The only thing I can suggest is don't ask her if she has to go, tell her it's time to use the potty, and take her there. I don't know how often, every 2 hours?

I would also put her back in undies/trainers.

Do you think the diapers are what she likes cause they're cute??? Maybe make sure to get really cute trainers.

good luck! hope someone else can shed some light on this for you.
ARKAIDYmama to June (06/15/07)and lady-love to Lorenthe proudest papa around!

Veggie lovin', cloth diapering, semi-vaxing, babywearin', co-sleeping, extended bfing, extended rear-facing, non spanking, no CIO EVER kinda family with lot's of fuzzy luvies.
And expecting #2!! ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35** **40
Arkaidy is offline   Reply With Quote