Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-11-2006, 01:17 PM   #1
amanda w.
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
TMI:Egg White fertile mucus

I am not sure this question is in the right spot.Feel free to move it Mods!

I thought you were only suppose to have egg white cervial mucus when you are fertile when you ovulate.Well i have been having it all the time is this normal?I hardly had it at all while I was trying to concieve Madison during Ovulation.When I lost 45lbs. I got really good cervial fluid and got pregnant the first cycle of it.I stopped nursing about 6 weeks ago but I have had my cycle back since 6 months pp,my dd is almost a year. However I only had EWCM when I was ovulating but the last couple of weeks I have had pritty much everyday.Any thoughts.....I want your

Advertisement

Last edited by amanda w.; 11-11-2006 at 02:15 PM.
amanda w. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 03:23 PM   #2
nellisfamily02
Registered Users
seller

Re: TMI:Egg White fertile mucus

I don't have any advise really...but I am just the opposite...we are ttc and I have not had any EWCM this month...Hmmm...

Sandy, Momma to Oakleigh (9) and Olivia (6) & Onnalee (2) Old DS Feedback
nellisfamily02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 03:45 PM   #3
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller

I don't know. the month I got preggo I only noticed mucous like on one day a few days after we dtd. I only had it that one time.
Old 11-11-2006, 03:56 PM   #4
amanda w.
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellisfamily02 View Post
I don't have any advise really...but I am just the opposite...we are ttc and I have not had any EWCM this month...Hmmm...
I dont know you so this may not apply to you,but when my Dh and i were trying to concieve our second chlid(for 14 months) I was very overweight and even though I was having regular periods I never seemed to get a good positive opk test and had very little to no cervical fluid. Then I took a break from ttc and changed my eating habits and started working out and lost 45lbs. in 3 months.The very first month after that I noticed I had tons of ewcf when I was ovulating we had sex one time and sure enough I got pregnant that first cycle trying again.So my point is that my body I believe was tryin to tell me that I wasnt healthy enough to get pregnant and as soon as I started to get myself in shape I became very fertile.
It's funny cuz mom my said that evertime my grandma went on a diet she got pregnant!
Old 11-13-2006, 10:17 AM   #5
nellisfamily02
Registered Users
seller

Hmmm...that is weird... I am not thin, techincally overweight, but not in my opinion. I have gotten pregnant before at this same weight...I will give it a try though. I need to get back to the gym anyways.

good luck to you ttc!

Sandy, Momma to Oakleigh (9) and Olivia (6) & Onnalee (2) Old DS Feedback
nellisfamily02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 12:40 PM   #6
amanda w.
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellisfamily02 View Post
Hmmm...that is weird... I am not thin, techincally overweight, but not in my opinion. I have gotten pregnant before at this same weight...I will give it a try though. I need to get back to the gym anyways.

good luck to you ttc!

Good Luck to you!I hope you get that BFP very soon!

Oh have you tried drinkig tons of water and also trying Robitusin it is suppose to give ya lots of furtile mucuos. You could also try preseed.
Old 11-13-2006, 12:46 PM   #7
Sweetforestcat
Registered Users
seller

are you sure it is EWCM and not watery or creamy? EWCM has to stretch at least 5 inches without breaking. It also has to be clear, not cloudy or colored at all.