Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-09-2008, 12:00 PM   #21
Nikkis_Little_Ladies
Registered Users
Formerly: Nikk25_3
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is it true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snangel View Post
In the case you are talking about there were I think 5 or 6 of us involved and not 1 of us reported anything, unless I completely missed something, which I seriously doubt.
I didn't think so.

Advertisement

Old 12-09-2008, 12:02 PM   #22
Sarah
No Longer Here

My Mood:

We have neither the desire,or the ability to read PMs. These thread has gone on far enough and will be locked. Private Messages are private,unless they are reported to a mod/admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kecmom View Post
But that means you have the ability... and although you may not, others may, right?
Old 12-09-2008, 12:02 PM   #23
mikoto127
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm not sure I want to do business on a sight that allows reading of PM's...they are private for a reason...CAN the mods/admin do it?
Old 12-09-2008, 03:03 PM   #24
Juan M
Boo Yah
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnieb View Post
Does admin/mods read our pm's?

I was told this recently. If so I feel very violated. PM stands for PRIVATE message, not sometimes private sometimes not.

I think that we deserve to know, as we sometimes say things that are meant for only our eyes, and we do not want ANYONE else seeing it, including mods/admin. That is why they are supposed to be private.
Who told you this? And more importantly, what proof do they have that this happens? If you are serious about what you are typing, you'd better PM me so that I can look into this. Otherwise, starting a thread like this can be attributed to other reasons not benefiting the community. I hope this is not the case.

Quote:
That is not true.
You'd better have some good proof of this and if you do, I want to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkis_Little_Ladies View Post
That's the answer I was hoping for. But it seems that there was no reporting going on in the case that I know about....Of course I could be misinformed.
I believe you were misinformed.

Quote:
In the case you are talking about there were I think 5 or 6 of us involved and not 1 of us reported anything, unless I completely missed something, which I seriously doubt.
Again, accusations of invasion of privacy are very serious - if you have something you want to share you'd better share it with me. I do not take this lightly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikoto127 View Post
I'm not sure I want to do business on a sight that allows reading of PM's...they are private for a reason...CAN the mods/admin do it?
Yes, mods and admin can read PMs but only if they are forwarded to them.

Last edited by Juan M; 12-09-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:19 PM   #25
Juan M
Boo Yah
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkis_Little_Ladies View Post
Well they do now.
This is Ask the Pros - not Accuse the Pros. If you have proof of this, you need to share with me what you have. Otherwise, refrain from comments like this one as they are not helping in any way.
Closed Thread