Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-13-2008, 12:24 PM   #1
mel j
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile How cool!

I just joined DS a few weeks ago b/c we started CD'ing recently. So I'm finally browsing the site a bit more, and here I see there is an EC forum! There isn't an EC forum on the boards I usually frequent.

I have an almost 4 month old boy and actually came across some sites about EC when I was researching CD'ing. It was funny b/c just the day before, I was JOKING to my DH that it would be so much easier if my LO just pooped in the toilet since he can poop up to 7 times a day (explosive poops from being EBF!) Laughing about it too b/c it seemed silly to me at first - and then when I read about EC, I decided to try it!

ANYWAYS, I gave up on trying to catch every pee - discovered that he goes around every 10-15 min usually. There's just no way I'm going to catch all of those. However, once I figured out a way to do it that is easy for me and nottoo scary for him (holding him close to me over a little potty bowl) there have been a couple of days where I've caught EVERY SINGLE POOP!

So cool! Well...when I have more time, maybe I'll be browsing this forum some more.

Advertisement

Last edited by mel j; 12-13-2008 at 12:25 PM.
mel j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:48 PM   #2
dumaine
Registered Users

Re: How cool!

Isn't that funny! I thought the idea was just so whacked when I first read about it, and then I got intrigued and then obsessed! I tried it out of the blue with my 5 week old one day and was so shocked when it worked-on the first try! Well, needless to say, I've been hooked ever since...

ecaPants are patent pending
dumaine is offline   Reply With Quote