Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #1391
august6
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

Why would you want to call me out on my sons issues or that? Especially if you knew that it was unintended to sound as ignorant as it did (and it did, that's why I apologized and brought attention to it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post
I don't feel threatened at all. I read you first post before you edited it.... I just felt it was so beyond ignorant I decided not to comment. Then when your story changed to your sons unplanned circ I decided to call you out.

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!

Advertisement

august6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:01 PM   #1392
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by august6 View Post
Because I had just read 20 pages of people talking about how gross a circ'd was, how they didn't enjoy it with a man that hadn't been better, how awful it is etc. . . and it made me feel like, if I was a man reading this, I would be ashamed of myself, afraid to have sex with a woman ever, and completely humiliated by the way they talk about penises like mine. Plus, I had no intention of coming back here multiple times, so I thought I'd get it all out in one shot. Shame on me.
That's why you replied with how gross sex was for you with an intact man, and you gave scare tactic stories about how the intact men in your school were tortured because of their foreskin? It's not ok to toss around the disadvantages of circumcision, but it's ok to share horror stories regarding an intact penis? You're claiming to be concerned that the things being shared here, in a Top Ten Reasons Not To Circumcise Your Son thread, will make a circumcised man feel awful....... but you don't think some of the things you said will make an intact man feel awful? :/
Old 02-02-2013, 07:04 PM   #1393
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Because I had just read 20 pages of people talking about how gross a circ'd was, how they didn't enjoy it with a man that hadn't been better, how awful it is etc. . . and it made me feel like, if I was a man reading this, I would be ashamed of myself, afraid to have sex with a woman ever, and completely humiliated by the way they talk about penises like mine. Plus, I had no intention of coming back here multiple times, so I thought I'd get it all out in one shot. Shame on me.
Well its a good thing there aren't a lot of men on Diaperswappers then.

kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:08 PM   #1394
august6
Registered Users

My Mood:

It was still a circ, and it still looked like the pictures of one after it was done, but the steps were different. The needles had numbing agents, probably what was previously mentioned, but I'm guessing larger amounts because of his condition (that I will not elaborate on), although that's a guess. It was one needle per side -around the hips almost/pelvic region. They added creams to his penis (that was normal for most) and then they did the procedure. It took maybe an hour a little less. The pamplets showed basic circ's and the strap things that hold the baby down, they showed how they removed the foreskin, and they showed what it would look like after. It was pretty much a picture book. It took a dr, and two nurses, plus my husband to make sure they had everything they needed to do it, but it was all performed right on our bed in the pediatrics ward. He was around 7 days old, but he was extremely sick, so we moved from maternity over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajewels View Post
Am I the only one who is curious what kind of procedure was done that the anesthetic was injected into the "almost abdomen" instead of the penis?
Old 02-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #1395
august6
Registered Users

My Mood:

I would be much more worried about the guy with a circ who read 130 + pages about how awful he looks, than a guy who wasn't circ'd that saw my one comment out of the hundres you all have posted bragging on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajewels View Post
That's why you replied with how gross sex was for you with an intact man, and you gave scare tactic stories about how the intact men in your school were tortured because of their foreskin? It's not ok to toss around the disadvantages of circumcision, but it's ok to share horror stories regarding an intact penis? You're claiming to be concerned that the things being shared here, in a Top Ten Reasons Not To Circumcise Your Son thread, will make a circumcised man feel awful....... but you don't think some of the things you said will make an intact man feel awful? :/
Old 02-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #1396
august6
Registered Users

My Mood:

Have a great night guys! I'm done.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:20 PM   #1397
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
I would be much more worried about the guy with a circ who read 130 + pages about how awful he looks, than a guy who wasn't circ'd that saw my one comment out of the hundres you all have posted bragging on him.
There are *plenty* of pro circ propaganda out there. If I man needs his ego petted he can go find that elsewhere. This thread is to let people know that circ is an option they don't have to make.

kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:23 PM   #1398
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post
There are *plenty* of pro circ propaganda out there. If I man needs his ego petted he can go find that elsewhere. This thread is to let people know that circ is an option they don't have to make.

Exactly this.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #1399
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
It was still a circ, and it still looked like the pictures of one after it was done, but the steps were different. The needles had numbing agents, probably what was previously mentioned, but I'm guessing larger amounts because of his condition (that I will not elaborate on), although that's a guess. It was one needle per side -around the hips almost/pelvic region. They added creams to his penis (that was normal for most) and then they did the procedure. It took maybe an hour a little less. The pamplets showed basic circ's and the strap things that hold the baby down, they showed how they removed the foreskin, and they showed what it would look like after. It was pretty much a picture book. It took a dr, and two nurses, plus my husband to make sure they had everything they needed to do it, but it was all performed right on our bed in the pediatrics ward. He was around 7 days old, but he was extremely sick, so we moved from maternity over.
Interesting. Sure wish I could find medical information regarding this particular procedure.. unfortunately my searches have turned up empty.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:52 PM   #1400
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

In my area, most babies are intact. I think certain parts of the country are slower to educate on this subject